g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Thanks for a fun build/guide!

Managing to clean out pretty decent maps even with cheap gear.

Now I would like some advice - what is the next item upgrades I should focus on? I got most of the "core" items down I think, but obviously it's not optimal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PopiT/characters?characterName=AerialFlipReset

I got a bit more than 2 exalts to work with for the moment, is there anything glaringly wrong with my items that can be fixed?
"
PopiT wrote:
Thanks for a fun build/guide!

Managing to clean out pretty decent maps even with cheap gear.

Now I would like some advice - what is the next item upgrades I should focus on? I got most of the "core" items down I think, but obviously it's not optimal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PopiT/characters?characterName=AerialFlipReset

I got a bit more than 2 exalts to work with for the moment, is there anything glaringly wrong with my items that can be fixed?

Glad to hear you like the build. As for advice im afraid your on your own. Everything you need to know is in the guide. Posting you have x amount of money and hey what should i upgrade next *link profile/gear* is not something i do.
hey there, im realy enjoying the build!

just startded againt 1 week ago after 2 years of a break.

i read the guide about 10 times to fully / partly understand it.
many new things in this game now.

i think i made an mistake by goin dual rare claw (shaper/elder),
now i reading the comments first time and see u guys have an offhande with
gain x% phys as extra "element" , i gues thats the way to go right ? ^^

can u recommend any item base or stats i should look for on that offhand ?

ps: cleared 4 old characters, this is the most fun build i had so far!!
ty alot <33
"
snk1337 wrote:
hey there, im realy enjoying the build!

just startded againt 1 week ago after 2 years of a break.

i read the guide about 10 times to fully / partly understand it.
many new things in this game now.

i think i made an mistake by goin dual rare claw (shaper/elder),
now i reading the comments first time and see u guys have an offhande with
gain x% phys as extra "element" , i gues thats the way to go right ? ^^

can u recommend any item base or stats i should look for on that offhand ?

ps: cleared 4 old characters, this is the most fun build i had so far!!
ty alot <33

Covered in the guide
"
New Crafted Multi-Mod'd Claws. Claws are still way better than foils. Best base to go for is Imperial Claws. Get high flat phys or % phys. Regal, Annul off w/e you regal unless you get something crazy good. Then multi mod and add crit/quality + attack speed + other phys mod + hit's can not be evaded.

i can only see info about the claws not the offhand :(
"
snk1337 wrote:
"
New Crafted Multi-Mod'd Claws. Claws are still way better than foils. Best base to go for is Imperial Claws. Get high flat phys or % phys. Regal, Annul off w/e you regal unless you get something crazy good. Then multi mod and add crit/quality + attack speed + other phys mod + hit's can not be evaded.

i can only see info about the claws not the offhand :(

Read the guide. We dual wield, there is no offhand.
Can someone help me with "Rare maim/attack crit chest" im trying to search for it but can't find it.. I guess it means Socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim?
"
Gollee wrote:
Can someone help me with "Rare maim/attack crit chest" im trying to search for it but can't find it.. I guess it means Socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim?

It is 2 diff mods, one is gives maim, one gives "attacks have x% incresed crit chance"

First one is a fossil mod and can NO LONGER roll on chest pieces. The 2nd mod is an elder mod.
Ah, thank you! Guess i should have had been more updated on the game before i went with this guide. :P Played since 2013 every know and then but never touched endgame and crafting at all.. But having so much fun with this build and got no problems at t5 and t6 atm but finding upgrades are so rough. :D Found my first exalted last night :)
Why Immortal Call instead of Steelskin? Which mods do apply to my skills from my off-hand? Do i need same mods as in my main-hand and do i need "hits cant be evaded" on my offhand aswell? Sorry for maybe dumb questions but im usually playing casters. Appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info