g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hi ( i'm new ),

first of all, thank you for this guide, I have a small question about the gem blade fury.
I have a chest Tabula so I have my blade 6 link on it and my Reave I make progress as I can on a claw.
But when I kill mobs I have no effect of blade fury on my reave .. For me both spells are used independently and not at the same time .. I do not see how to bind them..

Last edited by Eclipsio on Mar 19, 2019, 9:05:11 PM
"
Eclipsio wrote:
Hi,

first of all, thank you for this guide, I have a small question about the gem blade fury.
I have a chest Tabula so I have my blade 6 link on it and my Reave I make progress as I can on a claw.
But when I kill mobs I have no effect of blade fury on my reave .. For me both spells are used independently and not at the same time .. I do not see how to bind them..

There are two kind of gems in Path of Exile. Skills (= attacks and spells) and Support gems. The support gems enhance the skills.

The skills cannot be combined. There are exceptions with some support gems that allow you to do this in a way, but this is not the case in this build.

You will use 2 different gems setup and 2 different hotkeys for Reave and Blade Flurry.
When i can use blade fury ? on video its juste reave..
"
Eclipsio wrote:

We use reave for all clearing, for tougher enemies like bosses, shaper/elder, essence packs etc, we use bladeflurry.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Eclipsio wrote:

We use reave for all clearing, for tougher enemies like bosses, shaper/elder, essence packs etc, we use bladeflurry.

Oh ok, thanks a lot both !
hey, i was wondering where dat leech coming from
"
P41nWeaver wrote:
hey, i was wondering where dat leech coming from

Covered in the guide.
Ok.. here is the noob question of the century, why i cant use blade flurry when i equip a one hand mace the "stat stick" sorry if is a super really noob question but i cant find the answer :D

Thanks
"
CarlosMBS12 wrote:
Ok.. here is the noob question of the century, why i cant use blade flurry when i equip a one hand mace the "stat stick" sorry if is a super really noob question but i cant find the answer :D

Thanks

Read the skill gems: whirling blades, reave, and blade flurry. Then read the guide + changelog. Then look at the items used in POB.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 29, 2019, 5:32:00 AM
Hi there man, I've been out for 3 leagues and Im wondering something related to the claw craft. I get my high pdps claw, and I do the crit-quality, aps-quality, flat/percentual phys and phys as extra chaos. But into the POB, your claw is 62% quality, while the maths result on 52% qual. So, I need to do the entire crafting, and then corrupt them at the menagerie with the 30% quality recipe? And then, that extra 10% quality goes with the remaining 52?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info