g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Yenohrm wrote:

Noted thanks. Anything else can boost my DPS?

Lots of things, but afraid you will have to invest yourself and choose your own upgrades at this point.

"
batubreezy wrote:

I would do gain 10-11% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

@goofy with that ton of cold damage the enemy is chilled or arent they? cuz chilled/frozen are the same thing.

also the boss should be shocked because of vinktar or vaal lightning trap or am i also wrong on that? :/

PoB says, the the chance to freezy/chill an enemy is at 86%
And lightning trap has 46% but with the vaal version literally ticks 100 times so it should shock.. thats what i thought?

And yea u are right idc about defensives cuz i think this game is all about one shots anyway :D so i just kill them before they can kill me. And 5.5k hp was enough to kill uber elder so im fine :P

Edit: i made a research for shocking enemies and still search for more infos.
PoB shocked box adds 50% enemies take more dmg
but i do shocking ground which isnt 50% so the build is up to 8-8.5mil dps i guess

You have to remember a few things. For single target damage only (reave still works fine) ele focus makes it so the linked skill it supports cannot inflict ele damage. So for chill/frozen/shocked/ignite, they do not happen at all. If you had vinktar or vaal lightning trap these are separate things so they would work, but you don't and I don't know if they would be worth it tbh.

When you check POB and the %chance you have to make sure it is selected on the right skill up at the top, and honestly I never really use these stats so I do not know how accurate they are.

Not caring about defenses is fine and works great for you, wasn't trying to hold anything against that, was just trying to let the other guy know that throwing 100+ex at a build and ignoring defenses is going to more than likely be VERY far off from what he was looking for.

"
curious_orb wrote:
Hello, been enjoying the build so far, but have run into a snag. I have just transitioned to reave, with all skills but the chest slotted on my character.

I'm level 49 and definitely still gearing.

When I go out to fight, my reave, vaal reave, and whirling blades skills are all grayed out and say they cannot be used. I've looked online without success.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Read the changelog, then read the patchnotes, then read your skill gem. You cannot use offhand weapons that do not work with your equipped skills. Meaning you can not use scepters/maces with reave/bflurry/whirling blades.
Thanks! never thought to check the patch notes. I figured it was something I had not leveled correctly or something silly like that.
Anyway, back to the grind!
"You have to remember a few things. For single target damage only (reave still works fine) ele focus makes it so the linked skill it supports cannot inflict ele damage. So for chill/frozen/shocked/ignite, they do not happen at all. If you had vinktar or vaal lightning trap these are separate things so they would work, but you don't and I don't know if they would be worth it tbh.

When you check POB and the %chance you have to make sure it is selected on the right skill up at the top, and honestly I never really use these stats so I do not know how accurate they are."

@Goofy

1) Yea so when i attack them first with Reave they should be chilled, if i got that right?

2) I'm currently using Vaal Lightning Trap since i don't have a Tombfist, i got 2 extra Sockets for Vaal Lightning Trap and Increased Duation.

3) As i said the skill is not shocking, it's leaving a shocked ground witch makes them take like 20% more damage.
"
batubreezy wrote:
"You have to remember a few things. For single target damage only (reave still works fine) ele focus makes it so the linked skill it supports cannot inflict ele damage. So for chill/frozen/shocked/ignite, they do not happen at all. If you had vinktar or vaal lightning trap these are separate things so they would work, but you don't and I don't know if they would be worth it tbh.

When you check POB and the %chance you have to make sure it is selected on the right skill up at the top, and honestly I never really use these stats so I do not know how accurate they are."

@Goofy

1) Yea so when i attack them first with Reave they should be chilled, if i got that right?

2) I'm currently using Vaal Lightning Trap since i don't have a Tombfist, i got 2 extra Sockets for Vaal Lightning Trap and Increased Duation.

3) As i said the skill is not shocking, it's leaving a shocked ground witch makes them take like 20% more damage.

I mean I guess, but chilled lasts what like 2 seconds and that's verse a normal mob, don't know how guardian/shaper/elder type stuff works, so do you feel like casting with reave every 2 seconds to make sure target stays chilled? lol

Vaal lightning trap is fine if you want to use, but short duration and only shocks for 20% I think?

Seems like build is going fine for you which is all that matters I guess.
Hi there, I'm trying to get my head around the mechanics of how to choose a decent offhand. I'm just about to hit maps and was wondering if there is any downside to simply running two Bloodseekers?

Also, with Bloodseeker equipped, is Vaal Pact actually required?
"
Sighted wrote:
Hi there, I'm trying to get my head around the mechanics of how to choose a decent offhand. I'm just about to hit maps and was wondering if there is any downside to simply running two Bloodseekers?

Also, with Bloodseeker equipped, is Vaal Pact actually required?

For offhand you want same exact thing as your primary weapon now or close to it. Just a dual wielding build. Crafting them this league is pretty easy and OP its 100% the way to go.

Dual wielding bloodseekers is a start but they are pretty low dps. Instant leech is super good but not worth having that low of a dps cut. While using them vaal pact is pointless as it gives a better version of it already.
I have a couple of exalts now to use, wanted to get a 2 abyssal sockets tombfist but they are expensive af, is it worth to spend 8ex on those gloves?
"
koloradown wrote:
I have a couple of exalts now to use, wanted to get a 2 abyssal sockets tombfist but they are expensive af, is it worth to spend 8ex on those gloves?

Of course, a whole other abyss jewel is a huge upgrade, its like asking if another jewel socket on the tree is worth it. I mean I completely understand how much 2 socket tombfists jumped (probably because double corruption chamber is back) and like everyone uses those gloves... but yes its worth it. Whether its worth it with what you can afford or not, I can't say.
So... I 've got to working around PoB and sorta reached here & I've decided to pursue another build!

Yolo slammed a few good bases for jewels, had good rolls! Had to only sacrifice 1-2 jewels (gave up life for DPS coz i feel if you can dodge in SSF it's better to go full ham on DPS

Rings could use more work, Steel Ring #1 has bad rolls except Pdmg + Physical Damage as extra fire damage & Steel Ring #2 has energy Shield value.

If I really wanted to, I could've tried to annul it off (LOL) and roll EDWA/Attack speed. Probably could've gone shaper/elder for the crit multi/chance for more DEEPS.

Amulet Extra Cold Damage % could've been T1 instead of T2 (wanted to rush completion to build new character)

Helm had T3 rolls for Res & Life (got unlucky with both D:)

Pretty proud of my self crafted claws though, 490DPS and 420DPS with Chaos Damage :)

Almost everything is self crafted except loreweave (I bought it off someone lol)

Glad to say, these are my tooltip dps:

https://imgur.com/a/x2XuNtY

Gear/Jewels/Flasks:

So Today I finally killed uber elder for the first time ever , this build makes a lot of fun to play, 2.2 million BF dps is insane , thanks for your work :)

If anyone is interested , heres my PoB : https://pastebin.com/BpBArZEN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info