g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

1. What do you think about Gruthkul's Pelt vs Belly?
Gonna play with support so i wont lose Auras, only golem/cwdt.
Have you played with support this build? Any advice?

2. What do you think about Daresso's Defiance vs Belly?
Looks like free onslaught.

3. Taunt question. According poe wiki "Taunt does not cause The Shaper, The Elder, each Guardian of the Void, and Elder Guardians to retarget."
Despite the fact that they does not change their targets, the bonus from the Worthy Foe still works?
PoB shows that it does, but does it really? :0

4. Is Bersekring worth 3 points, isn't it? For example vs 4 point of Fencing or any 3 point of max. life.

5. You could save 1 point - only need to pick one near Nullification. If you ardy noticed this, then sorry, it just still in pastebin.

"
Summ3r wrote:
1. What do you think about Gruthkul's Pelt vs Belly?
Gonna play with support so i wont lose Auras, only golem/cwdt.
Have you played with support this build? Any advice?

2. What do you think about Daresso's Defiance vs Belly?
Looks like free onslaught.

3. Taunt question. According poe wiki "Taunt does not cause The Shaper, The Elder, each Guardian of the Void, and Elder Guardians to retarget."
Despite the fact that they does not change their targets, the bonus from the Worthy Foe still works?
PoB shows that it does, but does it really? :0

4. Is Bersekring worth 3 points, isn't it? For example vs 4 point of Fencing or any 3 point of max. life.

5. You could save 1 point - only need to pick one near Nullification. If you ardy noticed this, then sorry, it just still in pastebin.

1.) Gruthkul's has nice life roll on it the phys damage is ok i guess but far from game changing. Even with a support... to lose golem/cwdt I dont think its worth it. As for a support, i always play solo or every once in awhile with a friend just to map, never with support.

2.) I hate daresso's, always have. Low armor across the board except for basically giving you onslaught (for 2 seconds per charge) which doesn't even help you for boss/single target. Silver flask is > entire chest piece IMO.

3.) Yes, taunt might be helpful in party play but 99.9% of people love it just because of the bonuses that it gives you, mainly the 100% accuracy and the 20% more damage. While things like shaper/elder/guardians will not retarget, they still actually get taunted which gives you the massive amount of damage + accuracy still. Think of it like Inpulsas you are unaffected by shock. You can still get schocked, it still shows that you are shocked but the effect doesn't do anything to you.

4.) Berserking is fantastic. TBH it should be in build already and Well worth the 3 points. Im surprised it's not. Fixed/updated now (minus 1 5% life node below golem's blood, 1 point that you saved on tree by nullification, +1 from another level)

5.) Thanks for catching this, fixed all tree links + POB link. However what kind of monster destroys the butterfly!?!?!?
can i use hoi with this build instead of hoa? i really want to use it because automaton effect is godlike on herald of ice.
"
Smoqes87 wrote:
can i use hoi with this build instead of hoa? i really want to use it because automaton effect is godlike on herald of ice.

Don't have the effect but I really want it! I also think its godly with herald of lightning I believe it is. Sadly ele damage doesn't really do a whole lot with this build so herald of ash is the way to go sorry :/
Hey OP! I choosed ur build for league start and have budget gear for now [feel free to check my profile]. U wrote that armor\aspect unavaliable, but u can obtain chest and helmet from reliquary. What do u think about it?

Spoiler
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Sep 6, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Hey OP! I choosed ur build for league start and have budget gear for now [feel free to check my profile]. U wrote that armor\aspect unavaliable, but u can obtain chest and helmet from reliquary. What do u think about it?

Spoiler

I guess I should state, usually not obtainable and when it is, not to the 99.99999999% lol. However if you are part of the .00000001 feel free. The helm was never used but the chest is simply godly. However I don't think there is a way to obtain a stat stick or piece of jewelry that has aspect of the cat on it... Pretty sure that was only available on beastcrafting, so it still gives life + the charges and shit which is rly nice, but not having apect of the cat or cat's stealth kinda stinks.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Hikakundesu wrote:

Spoiler

I guess I should state, usually not obtainable and when it is, not to the 99.99999999% lol. However if you are part of the .00000001 feel free. The helm was never used but the chest is simply godly. However I don't think there is a way to obtain a stat stick or piece of jewelry that has aspect of the cat on it... Pretty sure that was only available on beastcrafting, so it still gives life + the charges and shit which is rly nice, but not having apect of the cat or cat's stealth kinda stinks.

I mean it can be bought on poe trade. What about farrul's body + helmet? Will it be better than belly and abyssus in endgame?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Hikakundesu wrote:

Spoiler

I mean it can be bought on poe trade. What about farrul's body + helmet? Will it be better than belly and abyssus in endgame?

Helm will never be better than abyssu's the amount of damage it adds to you is absolutely insane. Farruls chest is still very good but a lot of it again is lost without having free aspect of the cat reservation +2 seconds to cats stealth duration. This means the chest gives you life + frenzy/power charge generation. If your fine using blood rage and it don't bother you than farruls probably is not worth it for just power charges + single target frenzys. If like me you don't like blood rage and degen and its one more skill to cast then farrul chest will probably be better.
I think the body doesn't generate charges without aspect of the cat either, right? Doesn't that mean that it's actually useless without a stat-stick with aspect? Like BotB will just be better?
"
Ezarox wrote:
I think the body doesn't generate charges without aspect of the cat either, right? Doesn't that mean that it's actually useless without a stat-stick with aspect?

Seems right. But goofy can't catch what i want to know from him ;D

Repeating my question: will farrul's helmet[gives aspect]+farrul's body[gives bonuses] be better than abyssus+belly?

Hmm dunno why pob dont change stats when i turn on/off aspect =\
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Sep 7, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info