g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Im new to the whole stat stick thing... i bought one last night for 2ex and my damage dropped about 7-8k from dual wielding bloodseeker and ornament of the east...am i missing something? lol thanks for this build... its been pretty fun. Your ST build was the first build i really enjoyed a few seasons ago.
"
ondalow wrote:
Im new to the whole stat stick thing... i bought one last night for 2ex and my damage dropped about 7-8k from dual wielding bloodseeker and ornament of the east...am i missing something? lol thanks for this build... its been pretty fun. Your ST build was the first build i really enjoyed a few seasons ago.

My GUESS would be that the stat stick has something like gain xx% phys dmg as dmg of a random element which does not show in your tooltip. It still works the same but won't be reflected. Your chars are hidden and profile set to private so I can not see. But link up your stat stick.

Also you have 100% chance to hit when you taunt an enemy and this is not reflected in tooltip, so ornament might have some play into this. I can help further if you link char/gear/stat stick and POB should show the true difference.
Ahh ok ... i unlocked my profile so you should be able to see now... not quite sure how to link stuff in chat...im working on getting my uber lab done... i failed it like 5 times earlier.. kept dying to traps lol. Also without the watchers eye jewel would u recommend me crafting crit chance on the stat stick or still go with multi?
Last edited by ondalow on Jun 10, 2018, 9:07:55 AM
Hello again, after reaching lvl 83 I decided to upgrade a bit my gear.
Im currently at 5.5k Life, but im aware I miss life from jewels.
I would like to share my current items for have an idea on how to process now, specially about the stat stick, I would like to improve it:

Last edited by Dhalilax on Jun 10, 2018, 4:17:11 PM
"
ondalow wrote:
Ahh ok ... i unlocked my profile so you should be able to see now... not quite sure how to link stuff in chat...im working on getting my uber lab done... i failed it like 5 times earlier.. kept dying to traps lol. Also without the watchers eye jewel would u recommend me crafting crit chance on the stat stick or still go with multi?

Crit chance does nothing on your offhand, its called a stat stick just because it adds global stats to your main hand. The 2x dmgs and global crit multi. Crit chance roll is local not global

Hello there I just recently respecced my league start to this build after I built up some currency. Just wondering how good/bad my Weps are. My stat stick was self found so im sure the damage from it might be a bit low mostly wondering about the claw. Also how to move around my links with my current pseudo 5 link reave. Last i feel kinda squishy, ill be doing uber for fortitude soon but for now can consistantly keep up fortify with whirling blades. Anything else i should move around tree wise for this?
"
Deszer wrote:

Hello there I just recently respecced my league start to this build after I built up some currency. Just wondering how good/bad my Weps are. My stat stick was self found so im sure the damage from it might be a bit low mostly wondering about the claw. Also how to move around my links with my current pseudo 5 link reave. Last i feel kinda squishy, ill be doing uber for fortitude soon but for now can consistantly keep up fortify with whirling blades. Anything else i should move around tree wise for this?

Weapons look fine, not the epic greatest, but you already know that. Running abyssus with however much life you have and no perma fortify will definitely make you squishy. No matter how much you whirl you will take damage when you go in/out before fortify goes off.

Hi, this is my 5th or so build since I started playing at the beginning of Bestiary and is my favorite build so far.

One question;

How did you go around finishing uber lab? Died to traps 3 times before realising I shouldn’t be wearing the abysus, then died once more to the 3rd Azaro fight (Had the abysus on). I feel like the abysus was not the problem but when I made my way back to him after being teleported into the traps, all my BF attacks seemed to miss and I couldn’t leech which resulted in me dying. Not really sure what answers I’m looking for but do you have any tips? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Weihtam on Jun 11, 2018, 9:05:20 PM
Hi, this is my 5th or so build since I started playing at the beginning of Bestiary and is my favorite build so far.

One question;

How did you go around finishing uber lab? Died to traps 3 times before realising I shouldn’t be wearing the abysus, then died once more to the 3rd Azaro fight (Had the abysus on). I feel like the abysus was not the problem but when I made my way back to him after being teleported into the traps, all my BF attacks seemed to miss and I couldn’t leech which resulted in me dying. Not really sure what answers I’m looking for but do you have any tips? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Weihtam on Jun 11, 2018, 9:04:14 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Weapons look fine, not the epic greatest, but you already know that. Running abyssus with however much life you have and no perma fortify will definitely make you squishy. No matter how much you whirl you will take damage when you go in/out before fortify goes off.

Also when i was running VP the degen from Blood Rage when i wasn't killing anything was pretty much killing me, is that normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info