[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

I have ring with warlord marc/But i dont have watcher eye with mana recovery =((Its to expensive)IF you can/can you check my charchter and tell with this setap its enough to mana recovery?Or i should use it this mana leach gem(Because look like i dont have to much mana recovery to work this build correct)

And what do you think about change fire penetration support to Empower support?(Its give for you Volatile Dead +3lvl-I think its huge boost) or fire penetration support more better?

And i use Innervate with chain in schavrone(5green+1blue)(Should i use innervate or mb change it?-because you write something about innervate so its not good how i undestand=) )
Last edited by Рейдовый on Apr 17, 2018, 6:32:31 AM
And other question wht do you think about kinectic blast?I mean use main skill it cost 15mana Also good for map clearing and more faster
How much does the reduced mana cost from Sanctuary of thought (especially while on full ES) interfere with your mana consumption/ damage.
"
How much does the reduced mana cost from Sanctuary of thought (especially while on full ES) interfere with your mana consumption/ damage.

It's countered by the Fevered Mind jewel
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
The Watcher's Eye is 35 exalts. One without the clarity mana recovery rate is 10 exalts.

Hi!
at first, nice guide.
just a little criticism and a suggestion:

1. where did you get this 35 Exalt price, from a bazaar? IF you get one,
its over 70 Exalts (crap stats) up to 250 Exalts (acceptable stats)!

2. you need to have much luck to get one at all with both mods.

3. for a stupid one with 18% mana to ES the price is nearly correct, but the less mod is a difference of
634,2 mana regen and 252,5 mana leech/gain per hit. you will feel that!

for a smooth playstyle, also to avoid getting OOM, the 2nd mod is highly recommended.

to the players which want to use this build, make sure to get the Watcher's BEFORE you reskill or start a new char. Otherwise you will get frustrated.

Rhaegar, do you have a alternative to compensate the missing regen/leech???
Here's a tree I came up with for use with Mana to ES Watcher's Eye without the Mana Recovory mod:
http://poeurl.com/bSLE

Drop Melding for Quick Recovery and move the Healthy Mind to go with it. Pick up 20% mana regen node at Templar start, and fill remaining points with 8% mana nodes.

This still gets you around 11.6k Mana, 9.5K ES, and 2700ish Mana regen/s.

"
Nightwish2k1 wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
The Watcher's Eye is 35 exalts. One without the clarity mana recovery rate is 10 exalts.

Hi!
at first, nice guide.
just a little criticism and a suggestion:

1. where did you get this 35 Exalt price, from a bazaar? IF you get one,
its over 70 Exalts (crap stats) up to 250 Exalts (acceptable stats)!

2. you need to have much luck to get one at all with both mods.

3. for a stupid one with 18% mana to ES the price is nearly correct, but the less mod is a difference of
634,2 mana regen and 252,5 mana leech/gain per hit. you will feel that!

for a smooth playstyle, also to avoid getting OOM, the 2nd mod is highly recommended.

to the players which want to use this build, make sure to get the Watcher's BEFORE you reskill or start a new char. Otherwise you will get frustrated.

Rhaegar, do you have a alternative to compensate the missing regen/leech???

1, 2 & 3: Read the date on the post, I paid less than 10 for both before I made this guide and at the time of the post there was one up at 25. I'm not going to log in and update the price on a whim every time it changes.

DackBradshaw's changes look solid, go with his tree, looks like he knows his stuff.

Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
I have most of the stuff required other than the % mana to ES watcher's eye, i am currently using the % mana regen one.

If you can only chose 1 of the 2 mods, which one would be better?
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 21, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
The mana as extra ES mod makes this build pretty tanky. Even without the mana recovery mod on watcher's eye, you will still do great damage. I personally would prefer the ES mod if I had to choose.
ign: Vexcid
Amazing build, thank you Rhaegar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info