[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

"
angfranz wrote:
Hi, just started buying the gear that i need

I got my shavs 5 g 1 B.

what should my gem setup be?

And what is the bandit for your build?

Also, im not sure which node i am missing, cant run my purity. or is it because i am not Hierophant yet? shifting from guardian

my profile is open to see

I had the same issue with reservation to start with and can confirm it is the heirophant that makes the difference so just go and change ascendancy and everything will work itself out
got it working thanks.

[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/4fivuz35j/poefranz.png[/img]
Last edited by angfranz on Apr 12, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
Hey guys,

finally got my 15th Fragmen and killed the Shaper for the Tier 16 shaper's Orb, got also after 10 maps Elder influence. Did the 4 T16 Elder Guardians also. Everything is still very easy, now I wanne try the Uber Elder, hopefully I dont die that often. If I have beaten him I will inform you.

Wish me luck

Edit:

Had 2 Death's..
One Death because I stuck with Bodyswap in the Edge, and the other Death was of Shaper's Lightning Balls cause I Bodyswapt in there. But the fight was very fast, cause the Dmg is so absurd. Also had one nearly Death of Shaper of his Slams, because that did take me 10k dmg. Finally after all got that bad Jewel...

Played with my current build, no changes to the Flask's or anything other. The only Probleme in the complete Fight in my opputunity was the High Singletarget Damage from Shaper.

Thanky you very much RHAEGAR_G
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 12, 2018, 3:31:19 PM
"
Hey guys,

finally got my 15th Fragmen and killed the Shaper for the Tier 16 shaper's Orb, got also after 10 maps Elder influence. Did the 4 T16 Elder Guardians also. Everything is still very easy, now I wanne try the Uber Elder, hopefully I dont die that often. If I have beaten him I will inform you.

Wish me luck

Edit:

Had 2 Death's..
One Death because I stuck with Bodyswap in the Edge, and the other Death was of Shaper's Lightning Balls cause I Bodyswapt in there. But the fight was very fast, cause the Dmg is so absurd. Also had one nearly Death of Shaper of his Slams, because that did take me 10k dmg. Finally after all got that bad Jewel...

Played with my current build, no changes to the Flask's or anything other. The only Probleme in the complete Fight in my opputunity was the High Singletarget Damage from Shaper.

Thanky you very much RHAEGAR_G

That Helmet 0_0
Hey sorry I didn't see it posted anywhere in this thread but could OP or someone else post an Uber Elder video with this ES version of the build. I'm trying to decide which of the Poet's pen VD build versions is the easiest for Uber Elder. I've seen life based Zerphi's builds just facetank everything without dealing with mechanics and am wondering if this build is similar. Thanks!
can someone help me? I am not sure why my ES is only 6k and mana 8k

i followed most of it
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/4fivuz35j/poefranz.png[/img]
Pretty nice ideas here. The way I built this seems to make it easier to gear without really losing much in the way of stats/power. Getting a warlords mark ring like that seems difficult to impossible for most people so here is an easy solution especially to those who hate playing with bodyswap like me, simply link mana leech to unearth. The insane dps from indigon will let you cap mana leech even with unearth's low dps and your ES leech will also be capped from arcane surge. This would let you use another curse altogether.
"
Aggnog wrote:
Pretty nice ideas here. The way I built this seems to make it easier to gear without really losing much in the way of stats/power. Getting a warlords mark ring like that seems difficult to impossible for most people so here is an easy solution especially to those who hate playing with bodyswap like me, simply link mana leech to unearth. The insane dps from indigon will let you cap mana leech even with unearth's low dps and your ES leech will also be capped from arcane surge. This would let you use another curse altogether.

I think the Watcher's Eye you guys are using is way more of a barrier than the Warlord's Mark ring......
Truely amazing build..

Been looking for awhile for something worthy to go all out on currency and this has not disappointed one bit. Thank you Rhaegar.

ign: Vexcid
Last edited by Vexcid on Apr 16, 2018, 3:10:43 AM
"
DackBradshaw wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:

I think the Watcher's Eye you guys are using is way more of a barrier than the Warlord's Mark ring......

You can always just drop mana recovery on the watchers and lose some damage but its still more than enough dps. The ring is very specific and hard to craft because you need resists on it due to all the uniques. I actually didn't realize so many people are playing this until I found the thread yesterday and it seems really expensive to cap resists with so many uniques. My version doesn't use acuity, skyforth, harb belt and has rares instead which lets you cap with much less currency. You can also use cloak of defiance for the insane regen instead of shavs but thats personal preference (I have 35% unreserved life which is enough for all chaos damage, not HC viable tho).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info