[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
rednever wrote:
hi what passives on the tree give the most damage after level 80

Hey, thats a really general question and depends on your current tree. If you want to get the optimal results you should try Path of Building. Its worth it and the basic functions are not that hard to understand. The answer might be a bit advanced and if you dont want PoB just take what you think is the best, the difference shouldnt be that big.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Create a new char in PoB, import the char from your account (items+skill tree) and look into the tree. Check the "show power node" box on the bottom, select your main skill from the box on the left (e.g. barrage + all projectiles below) and your tree should look like this:

All the red areas indicate a damage gain. If you hover over them you can see the exact values of the single node and the average per node if you have to allocate multiple ones.

I hope that helps, glhf.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Hi again :)

at lvl 73 now, fun build to play! clear speed is insane!

however you mentioned being tanky with cheap gear, but i get blown up pretty often..
Is there something essential im missing? as in tree/item?

Hey congrats on the build u made , its rly good, i just wanna ask why u suggest starkonja instead of two socket lightpoacher, with the power of abyss jewels nowdays it can be some good dps boost i guess ?
"
sqeekz wrote:
Hi again :)

at lvl 73 now, fun build to play! clear speed is insane!

however you mentioned being tanky with cheap gear, but i get blown up pretty often..
Is there something essential im missing? as in tree/item?

Hey, you have to look at it from the perspective of a bow char. 1-shots will happen, but if its too often you might lack some hp (try to get over atleast 4k or 4.5k) or really important resistances (75%!). If you have problems to get hp it might also help to get some hp nodes from your tree.

Another important part are the lab points. There are alot of ppl who will do your lab for a single offering in "/global 820" from day 1 or 2 of each league.

I just had a quick look at your char. Resists are fine, but the hp (~3.5k) is a bit low. Replace your belt for a leather belt with life and the t torment ring for sth with life and some damage. The next step might be a belly or a rare with around 100 life. Same for the gloves better take a pair of gloves with 1 res and more life and craft the other res. Just dont forget your resistances ;)
You can check the gear section for more. There should be no need but if you really want you can also temporarily take some life nodes near Thick Skin or Revenge of the Hunted.

"
ssddHell wrote:
Hey congrats on the build u made , its rly good, i just wanna ask why u suggest starkonja instead of two socket lightpoacher, with the power of abyss jewels nowdays it can be some good dps boost i guess ?

Yep, thats possible. Im only playing this char every know and then, because i got an ED char to dump my currency in and to farm uber. Thats why i kinda stopped gearing it (+ it can do nearly all content like it is).
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on May 9, 2018, 5:34:02 AM
Just a noob with a noob question, but what is the point in speccing the claw nodes on the tree??
"
Discofish97 wrote:
Just a noob with a noob question, but what is the point in speccing the claw nodes on the tree??

I try to answer alot of questions, but not twice, sry :(
(page2)
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on May 9, 2018, 5:43:40 AM
"
"
Discofish97 wrote:

I try to answer alot of questions, but not twice, sry :(
(page2)

Wups must have missed that just seen it, thanks a tonne :)
Hey! Me again...

So, at lvl 60 I started going tornado shot. I did some testing, and it seems like Drillpeck Quiver is BiS for the tornado shot path of this build. There's more raw damage with Signal Fire, but the piercing with Drillpeck is unbeatable with tornado shot.

Thoughts?
"
Shamoo777 wrote:
Hey! Me again...

So, at lvl 60 I started going tornado shot. I did some testing, and it seems like Drillpeck Quiver is BiS for the tornado shot path of this build. There's more raw damage with Signal Fire, but the piercing with Drillpeck is unbeatable with tornado shot.

Thoughts?

You might be right. I dont play Tornado Shot at all, but if you want more pierce you can also take the pierce nodes near Soul Raker. I think i mentioned them in the Skill Tree options section.
i just started the flashback league with your build
so far its nice
i just got 1 question
why you don't pick up frenzy on the skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info