[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
so do you prefer lightning based or cold atm? :P which one do you prefer?

btw. link on pathofexile/trade for gloves doesn't work anymore

The lightning variant doesn't shatter. But besides that my gear is pretty bad and it works really well. Gotta see how inpulsa feels. But if you are interested feel free to go for it.

I will check the link later
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Decided to go with this build. Clear speed seems good and single target is passable. I'm only running tier 5's at the moment. Not sure how well it is going to do once I get into higher tiers. For now, it's enjoyable.

Gear at Level 75
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
What bow do you think will be best at 3.9 for this build? Shaper fast rare is no more 20% double damage so i think its less effective than lioneye's glare now. Windripper seems good for mapping for cold based build
Last edited by BryczkowskiPL on Dec 22, 2019, 10:31:49 PM
"
BryczkowskiPL wrote:
What bow do you think will be best at 3.9 for this build? Shaper fast rare is no more 20% double damage so i think its less effective than lioneye's glare now. Windripper seems good for mapping for cold based build

Hey, im not a 100% sure. Lioneye is allways a solid starter and them something like Hopeshredder should work. I used Storm Cloud for my league start, but i scaled lightning damage this time.
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Dec 23, 2019, 6:08:26 AM
Pros and cons of the lightning stacking version over the cold stacking one?
Any changes to the tree other than swap cold dmg nodes to lightning ?
Also how to solve mana problems? Currently i have 112 unreserved with enlighten lvl3 and LA costs 61 to cast. I'am currently lvl 79 and have lioneyes jewel
Last edited by NoBo1 on Dec 24, 2019, 2:44:18 PM
"
NoBo1 wrote:
Also how to solve mana problems? Currently i have 112 unreserved with enlighten lvl3 and LA costs 61 to cast. I'am currently lvl 79 and have lioneyes jewel

Hey,

Lightning Variant seems to lack some dps, because you are kinda comitted to Stormcloud and maybe Inpulsa. So ye, it was better in the past when abyss jewels were unnerfed. In addition to that: no shatters :(

Cold Stacking should still feel alot better for the above mentioned reasons.

Besides taking lightning nodes i also took the crit nodes in the witch area of the tree (throatseeker).

Mana shouldnt really be a problem. Just skip one aura or try to get a fitting lab enchants for reduced cold and dont level precision.
"
"
NoBo1 wrote:

Hey,

Lightning Variant seems to lack some dps, because you are kinda comitted to Stormcloud and maybe Inpulsa. So ye, it was better in the past when abyss jewels were unnerfed. In addition to that: no shatters :(

Cold Stacking should still feel alot better for the above mentioned reasons.

Besides taking lightning nodes i also took the crit nodes in the witch area of the tree (throatseeker).

Mana shouldnt really be a problem. Just skip one aura or try to get a fitting lab enchants for reduced cold and dont level precision.

Thanks!
I'd love to make this build as a league starter. Is that viable? I'm a rather casual player but the idea of a Slayer bow user makes my heart soar! Should I switch to lightning or stay cold like your 3.8 Path of Building tree? I have a Tabula and some smaller currency to buy leveling gear but I tend to struggle making currency at endgame.

Overall, can I make this build work on a mega budget?
"
Llegien20 wrote:
I'd love to make this build as a league starter. Is that viable? I'm a rather casual player but the idea of a Slayer bow user makes my heart soar! Should I switch to lightning or stay cold like your 3.8 Path of Building tree? I have a Tabula and some smaller currency to buy leveling gear but I tend to struggle making currency at endgame.

Overall, can I make this build work on a mega budget?

I wouldnt recommend it if you usually struggle to get to endgame/grind some currency. Starting at around red maps you actually have to upgrade some gear and do some investements. The first step of gear after leveling isnt that expensive but the current meta builds will do more for less investment (check starter build videos from streamers/youtubers like summoner, ed or vortex).
what do you think about these nodes? Lioneye's fall makes this good for bows :P

https://imgur.com/a/D7L85q1

Last edited by BryczkowskiPL on Dec 27, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info