[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

Hey guys, LONG absent PoE and just returning after 5 years inactivity. My time predates expansions, ascendancy, etc. I'm totally lost coming from 1.xx builds of PoE into 3.4x. Running docks over and over was the prevailing wisdom to grind when I last played!

Could really use some help in spending my 88 unspent spec points for this 3.4 LA build. Unsure what I need most "first" and dont want to make any costly mistakes. I do have a 6L Lionseye and 5L chest to work with.

I remember how important spending spec points is and until I have some direction are unable to play my 82 Duelist. Any help / feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
"
Iceshot wrote:
Hey guys, LONG absent PoE and just returning after 5 years inactivity. My time predates expansions, ascendancy, etc. I'm totally lost coming from 1.xx builds of PoE into 3.4x. Running docks over and over was the prevailing wisdom to grind when I last played!

Could really use some help in spending my 88 unspent spec points for this 3.4 LA build. Unsure what I need most "first" and dont want to make any costly mistakes. I do have a 6L Lionseye and 5L chest to work with.

I remember how important spending spec points is and until I have some direction are unable to play my 82 Duelist. Any help / feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

Hey,

Late reply i know, but im kinda inactive this season due to the new WoW expansion :S

Nothing has really changed the last seasons. Just check my guide or the last 2 LA chars in my profile.

glhf
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Oct 23, 2018, 6:59:38 AM
Hi, coold buld, but one thing I cannot handle.

How you do bosses like Basilika without movement skill?

Played cyclone slayer before and wanted a range build. Have it, but movement is a pain.

Suggestions?
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
Hi, coold buld, but one thing I cannot handle.

How you do bosses like Basilika without movement skill?

Played cyclone slayer before and wanted a range build. Have it, but movement is a pain.

Suggestions?

You should use Blink Arrow + Faster Attacks if possible.
Started a 3.5 Section.
Is this worth trying in HC? and if so would I change much? Always loved LA but any builds ive seen are so squishy they never really work out D:
"
sakuramoo wrote:
Is this worth trying in HC? and if so would I change much? Always loved LA but any builds ive seen are so squishy they never really work out D:

I think you have to play Jugg or go all out on life, otherwise this will be too squishy as a starter.
I will add a progress each day during the first week at least.
Hey, Im level 50 now and I was just wondering when does the build start to feel smooth? Generally my damage is pretty bad and the big clears with the herald pops feels very infrequent.
"
Regantze wrote:
Hey, Im level 50 now and I was just wondering when does the build start to feel smooth? Generally my damage is pretty bad and the big clears with the herald pops feels very infrequent.

Your gear looks solid, but the shatters need critical hits, thats why i use the crit gems. Your bow has a low % crit and you have a lot of unspecced crit nodes (King of the Hill e.g.). This should get better if you start skilling them. I generally fix my sockets and buy gear for the first time, when i reach Blood Aqueduct and farm it around lvl 60-65. At this point (at latest) your LA should start shattering grps.

I also encountered this problem in earlier leagues, thats why i usually use Rain of Arrows instead to level up to Blood Aqueducts (a mate used Scourge Arrow, which worked really well).
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Dec 11, 2018, 5:07:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info