Patch 3.2.2b Notes

Where's the shatter fix?
Last edited by ZenJake on Jul 12, 2020, 1:04:05 PM
Disappointing patch notes :(

You really need to up the spawn rates of legendary beasts, I am almost level 90, did about 300 maps and only found three portal beasts!
No six link recipe yet, no zana "find unique item"... Map drops are also broken, I am running a full MF char, yet I can not find that missing tier:5 map and red ones drop to spare.

I did also expect a fix to exploding beasts, as we can not capture those when our zombies shatter them.

You promised us so much a few weeks ago, but you don´t hold your word. :( You seem to have abandoned this league, just like Harbinger and Abyss before.
Still no reason to play this league then? Cool just checking in, it'll be back in a month maybe
"
Ygidua wrote:
I am running a full MF char, yet I can not find that missing tier:5 map and red ones drop to spare.

What does running a full MF char has to do with map drops? Only the map quantity affects your map drop chance
"
no fix for the bug where you don't get "craft a rare onyx amulet" counted to the challenges? crafted one through craft and rerolled a onyx amulet - no count to challenges both times.

Thats not a bug, you have to use the specific levelling item recipe which is acquired by capturing the unique Paradisae Venenum (from the tower on the way to dominus)
still no stash in menagerie
still no fix for no bestiary "complete" at full menagerie....
"Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Farrul's Armour set."
we will not note this change at all, cuz phasing.
It can be usefull only for skin transfer.
Last edited by FaceBreakerEKB on Apr 5, 2018, 2:12:05 AM
"Fixed a bug when necro nets doesn't work for some reason even you can see the beast on the ground"
"
1) Why when we die in the fights against the Elder and his guardians we have to go back to the city instead of Hideout? Is there any precaution to avoid some kind of anomaly or just to make everything more difficult?

So when I die to elder or his guardians I get send to town, from there I have to go to my hideout, from there to the map, from there to the boss area in yet another map. Now besides the clear obnoxious 4 zone loading every time (it's 1 fight; you should never have to load 4 zones, EVER) there are certain issues involved for me.

1) I have a laptop cause i'm poor which means i can play the game but the game stutters or freezes at highly demanding areas (such as those boss arena with rain, water, you name it) Back before 2.0 we were promised the new content would become a bit less taxing on our computers. This makes those fights sometimes doable, sometimes i die cause the game hasnt finished loading before the grace period is over and since the boss room doesnt have an antechamber there is nothing i can do.

2) So i die to an elder boss, cause my comp can't keep up in time (while every other fight has antechambers to load the fight (even pale court so i can do that). Now i get send to town, where i get regular dc's cause of MTX fest from people i don't even know and dont want to see. So it loads this, then if that's succesful it loads my ho, after that the map, after that the boss arena. and then the grace period times out and my laptop is still loading 4 zones or whatever and i die and i get to repeat loading 4 zones and dying. Very, VERY TILTING. Give those bosses an antechamber so i can actually run them, they are cool. now if they spawn, i can never get rid of them and complete that map, cause SSF.
Could you please please fix player vs player collision in towns as soon as possible?

It is extremely annoying to bump all over the place, it feels like the game is lagging/stuttering 24/7 when in towns now. Also accessing stash and merchants is alot harder/unnatural because of it.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info