[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

would you recommend this build on hardcore?
What about atziri? We dont take "cannot take reflected damage" node so how we can kill her split? Taking ball lightning + lightning nova? Or with arc we can somehow?
This build is great thank you.

"
Darksparkru2 wrote:
I have been trying to reason out why, but I can't. Why do you take the aoe nodes in Templar area? For bosses the aoe increase on ball lightning shouldn't matter, and any damage you get from it won't increase ball lightning's damage either.

Increased area increases the range of the shocks from the lightning balls which means more balls can be hitting the same target at the same time which is a significant dps boost if you have time to form a line of them against a boss and makes actually hitting a target easier.

AOE also affects inpulsa explosions which helps with clearing speed.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
I'm loving this build in Incursion ATM, great job! Anyone here can help me with gear upgrades though? I have enough currency to invest in mostly anything you guys tell me to, and here is the build:

Last edited by Narcoticc93 on Jun 17, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
Any tips for leveling this build? Just re-specced my 45 witch and am struggling a bit. got 75 all res. 2x poet pen and tabula/level gear.
Thanks for this build! I'm using this as MF and one of the fastest build i tried. I'm using triple heralds and unspecced MoM. 4.7k life and can farm T12 safely, damn i can even still kill bosses quickly by just warping around them a few times.
nice build. i'm level 90 so far and have killed shaper, all guardians and a ton of red elders with it.
also one of the most fun MF builds around and imho tons more fun than windripper.

but it isnt nearly as tanky as other poet pen builds around. acrobatics and phase acrobatics is enough to kill almost everything within 1 or 2 portals, but bad rng and no dodge for a few seconds equals death.
Guys, pls name few good options for helmet enchants? Also why there are 2 sets of poet pen?
great guide, playing this build is so fun. Made some minor adjustments to run inspired learning with a HH. Currently level 95 and have been in full mf gear doing t15s and my shaped 16 with ease. Have killed red elder and shaper without mf may have to try with mf gear but I don't want to die lol
Is choir of the storm bugged or something? Nothing changed after i equipped it..? What I mean is that I don't notice any Lightning Bolt? :D
Last edited by stambo4 on Jun 17, 2018, 4:42:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info