[3.3] The Reckless Trapper ~ MaxBlock ~ FireTrap ~ Blood Magic [Shaper/Uber Atziri down with Video]

@Feurn

thx for quality post.

If nothing changes in 3.3 fire trap will be superior since it has higher crit chance. right now we have Ice Trap because it has the lower cooldown -> more dmg in longer fights

Don't think the new gloves are worth it in exchange for malachai's awakening, tho. we gain auras but we loose Voidbringers
"
@Feurn

thx for quality post.

If nothing changes in 3.3 fire trap will be superior since it has higher crit chance. right now we have Ice Trap because it has the lower cooldown -> more dmg in longer fights

Thanks for the build guide! :)

Yeah and i just saw the new seismic trap and it doesnt look that promising. Have to wait for more info tho. I stay tuned to your guide for sure :)
why you think it doesnt look promising? you can easily ~convert~ this build to non-elemental
and I think they can be a nice bosskiller boost when they really function like GC in terms of overlapping AoEs. right now my boss damage isn't the best. this build will benefit a lot from those "power traps" like seismic/flamethrower/lightning spire

the big question mark is above their mechanics....
1) how good is seismic's trap overlap? 2) how frequent will flamethrower pilons hit a boss, especially while having cluster traps? 3) reliable shocking trap? overlapping AoEs?
Nice build dude....was watching one of your videos and the clear speed seems good.

Need to see patch notes...but this looks like a solid starter build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
upped for 3.3

i guess fire trap is better now since ice trap got even nerfed (LOL WHY GGG)

also fire trap has much more damage effectiveness with 3.3. this means we can drop pandemonius for anvil and no need frostbomb
Can you update skill tree pls? Wanna do this build build but both POB pastebin and forum link are incomplete or broken ~~
I want to play this, but I have no idea how to level it... Would love updates if possible.
don't know why my PoB before didn't work but i've put a new link here. hope it works now. sry

for leveling look on page 1 "Feurn"'s Post
added leveling route from player Feurn to my FAQ
It's great build. I did it and facerolled all the leveling, just follow the guide, go directly to the shadow path and stick with the items the RNG gives you (double wand with spell dmg or wand + shield).
Later on, respec after the merc lab (it should also be the time to grab all Staff nodes and consider switching to Duskdawn)

A few remarks :
Since we're using the Anvil instead of the previous amulet that gave +20ish dex, we must sacrifice a suffix on the rare ring to get theses points (or passives points for +10dex...)
Also, we must cap our resists with only 2 pieces of gear (boots and 1 ring). Considering that we don't have the +35% cold resist from the previous amulet, without perfect rolls on each piece, it's pretty hard, so I'm stuck with 2 rare rings.
I'm considering trading my voidbringers for another slot of rare in order to run determination with the unique ring. Or a rare amulet instead of the anvil, idk.

What are your thoughts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info