[3.2] Deadhand Bomber

"
Hi,

Thanks for the build, I'm trying it out (still need to respec a few skillpoints) can you tell me if I'm missing something as I get killed quite often at t10/11 maps? Chars open to see called Fastsneakydave

Cheers

Hey!

First I'd like to point out that this build gets a lot of strength by going fast (esh's mirror dmg, not getting hit, Spirit Burst charges), so try to play that way and not stop too much, doing good maps - density or good layouts - helps alot too (shaped atlas)

As for your character:

If you feel like you don't do enough dmg, use Hatred instead of haste. Shouldn't really be needed for those tiers but you don't lose anything by trying :)

Skill tree:
You don't need the 3 points for Crystal skin, it's only used to get 100% freeze/chill avoidance
together with freeze/chill avoid on Abyss jewels if you're not using Dying sun. Use the freed-up
points together with the ones from the wasted Int nodes at the top of the tree to pick up Herbalism
in the Ranger area and the Life node after Devotion in the Templar area

Gear:
Try to get higher life everywhere (your abyssal jewels and boots are pretty bad). Craft Life on the
gloves (the 4 chaos craft on Haku bench, get master crafting service if you can't do it)
Again, you don't need freeze avoid on jewels if you don't use Dying sun. If you do use it, you need a total of 100% freeze avoidance
Feel free to use a Life flask if you feel like you need it (put bleed or freeze immunity on it), nothing really wrong with that
You can easily snipe a better Bisco's Leash with 40% res or close to that (could squeeze out a few more res on ring and helm too if needed, just put a live search) and cap your lightning res by freeing up some cold res
PUT IN FASTER PROJ in Lightpoacher, try dropping GMP if it doesn't kill stuff, or Controlled Dest.
/ Phys to Light. if it does kill stuff.
How do you reserve over 100% mana lol? Drop 1 link in Herald of Ice until you get the helm enchant, probably drop inc. aoe
I recommend leech enchant on boots (run cruel lab a few times to get it), not that mandatory with the lightning leech amulet, but still worth having imo, also helps with mana if you don't hit any mobs with melee for awhile

For more speed get any kind of movespeed on jewels (4% rolls) and attack speed if you've crit recently (try 7-8%, this mod is amazing). Vaal haste is great too.

If you still feel squishy (you shouldn't be getting hit much tho), try using Vaal Grace instead

Hope I didn't forget too much :P
Good luck :)
Thanks Sev, that's a great help I'll work on it :)
Hi! did you try out any of those links you mentioned, in the body armor? i'd be curious how they work, but i wouldnt like to recolor mine just to test it :P Also waht about throatseeker? i think that worths 4 points,no?
N00b question here:

Why doesn't Cyclone hit with any lightning damage? It has Phys to Lightning Support...why isn't there any lightning coming from the Cyclone attack?
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
"
Amex711 wrote:
Hi! did you try out any of those links you mentioned, in the body armor? i'd be curious how they work, but i wouldnt like to recolor mine just to test it :P Also waht about throatseeker? i think that worths 4 points,no?

Hey, honestly I used BV instead of Increased Crit strikes because I liked how it froze mobs that came close to me while I was looting, looking at inventory, or doing whatever and not attacking. Especially for abysses, since I was often distracted by other stuff while waiting for mobs to slowly crawl out of the hole. So if you like BV use it, if you like consistent crit while mapping then use Inc. Crit (without it cyclone often takes awhile to crit on solo rares for example, for bosses that isn't a problem if you're using Deadhand, and BV is better for bosses anyway because it spawns more worms).

You can easily try Crit Strikes by taking out Phys to Lightning and see how it feels to have higher crit. Can also just skip Phys to Lightning if you want, but I like it to proc Inpulsa's explosions when Vinktar's is down and you don't have many Esh stacks.

Throatseeker is great! But we're very stretched for points and I couldn't justify dropping anything for just higher damage, I prefer good life nodes / speed...

"
Steeldraconis wrote:
N00b question here:

Why doesn't Cyclone hit with any lightning damage? It has Phys to Lightning Support...why isn't there any lightning coming from the Cyclone attack?

Because we have no Physical damage on Cyclone :D The first mod on Cospri's reads: "No Physical Damage"
(was very confused for a second when I checked it myself after you asked it lol)
Why not hatred. Haste not give too much cold damage so better for me is hatred
"
PolskiSernik wrote:
Why not hatred. Haste not give too much cold damage so better for me is hatred

If you read the guide you'll see that I recommended Hatred if you need more dmg, otherwise Haste for speed
Got a question for the build. Also if you are free would love suggestions on upgrading my gear.
Currently getting lightpoacher, and finding boots with high resists so i can run thiefs torment.

Do you really think the enchant on the boots is that important specifically for your mana? I feel like with theifs torment your mana will always be capped. I ask this because it's very hard to find boots with the enchant that can roll 2g2b sockets. Most gems on the market are just armor and that would take thousands of chromes. Also I am just too lazy to farm lab especially if it takes multiple times to get the enchant
Last edited by Notsavard on Apr 25, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
"
Notsavard wrote:
Got a question for the build. Also if you are free would love suggestions on upgrading my gear.
Currently getting lightpoacher, and finding boots with high resists so i can run thiefs torment.

Do you really think the enchant on the boots is that important specifically for your mana? I feel like with theifs torment your mana will always be capped. I ask this because it's very hard to find boots with the enchant that can roll 2g2b sockets. Most gems on the market are just armor and that would take thousands of chromes. Also I am just too lazy to farm lab especially if it takes multiple times to get the enchant

Sorry for the late reply. The enchant on the boots helps mainly for no regen maps - if you keep shield charging in a straight line and let Lightpoacher + HoI/Inpulsa's kill most packs, then you won't get mana from the ring. If you tend to charge into most packs anyway, then you don't really need the enchant, but then I'd recommend getting attack/cast speed or movespeed enchant.
You might want to run leech vinktar if you don't have the boot enchant or leech on amulet

It is very easy to get leech enchant though. Don't concern yourself too much about boot base, you can use the vorici jeweller trick to get even 4 off colours cheaply (google it if you don't know it yet :P).
Or you can run cruel lab a few times, that's usually what I do. Put on Brightbeak and offhand 3g Prismatic eclipse and leap slam through each lab in a couple minutes.

Oh and I checked the gear and saw that you're Discharge anyway :P Let me know if you got any more questions, but I assume you'll stick to discharge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info