[3.10] Boss Service|||Uber Elder Included|||The Quickest And Cheapest|||Very New Player Friendly

Excellent service, He just killed my first Uber Elder in a couple of minutes and clearly informed me about all the things to be done.

Thanks again!
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
A quick and successful Aul run at this time, we even got a nice Aul's Uprising amulet.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
And He just killed my Kurgal as well, absolutely a recommended guy for these nasty boss fights!

Thanks a lot again, I am done with the problematic bosses for now, but may find You later again if I decide to go for 40/40! :)
Rly fast nice and correct thanks a lot its nice there is still honest ppls regards :D
Very quickly, cheap and fair killed my uber elder.
Made me wait for 30 mins then left without killing the boss
Fast and fair service. Used this for my uber atziri, xoph, tull and architect challenges! Highly reccomended.
it was fast and i got the mission, thx for that
Quick and Easy Uber Elder Carry. Was cheap and pretty fast.

10/10 would use the service again!
fast and safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info