[3.5] Xaero's phant, ZO/CI, 25k ES, (decent gear), All Content in game

It is actually a brilliant idea of a build. I converted it to RF and it can reach a bit less than JUGG's amount of hp regen! It's crazy, much more hp regen than mana guardian and low life rf guardian.
bro you are a genius. can u convert this build into a rf-scorching ray and post it?
also does anyone knows if the arcane blessing buff stucks good with rf? looks op...
Last edited by sockgr on Aug 30, 2018, 2:55:53 PM
Nice build :-)
Why do you use so much Life Regen/per sec without Zealoth Oath?
A question:

I know this is a tank and all but how bad is the dps, is it like terrible to the point were shaper takes like 1 hour?

Thoughts on using vaal rf for more damage?
Last edited by Ucero on Sep 5, 2018, 6:26:14 AM
"
obiwan373 wrote:
Nice build :-)
Why do you use so much Life Regen/per sec without Zealoth Oath?

the chest piece has zealoths oath already.
Last edited by Ucero on Sep 5, 2018, 5:52:12 AM
"
Ucero wrote:
A question:

I know this is a tank and all but how bad is the dps, is it like terrible to the point were shaper takes like 1 hour?

Thoughts on using vaal rf for more damage?

Damage is not bad at all. Only the boss fight which consists of multiple sequences lasts longer. Shaper fight is about 20 min long, Hydra, Phoenix and Chimera 5-6 min, but Minotaur facetank is only 1-2 min long.

I'm sorry I can not upload video due to bad and old pc.

I would be thankful if someone who plays this build shared - linked their video here.

I think RF can't work with CI.
why you get health regeneration while you have 1 hp? is it works with energy shield?
"
TestingAngel wrote:
why you get health regeneration while you have 1 hp? is it works with energy shield?

Yes, Zealot's Oath (from Geofri's Sanctuary in this case)say "Life Regeneration is applied to Energy Shield instead"
The life stats in the body armour, do you need a high roll life stat, or it does not matter?
"
JMmasters wrote:
The life stats in the body armour, do you need a high roll life stat, or it does not matter?

Any life stats from armour or skill tree does not effect for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info