[3.5] Xaero's phant, ZO/CI, 25k ES, (decent gear), All Content in game

How does this fare during delving? Do I need to change some gem set up?
"
JMmasters wrote:
How does this fare during delving? Do I need to change some gem set up?

I play Delve with Arc (selfcast) which is better for clearspeed.
SR CWC Firestorm is more for end game bosses.
The Emperor jewels are really hard to get. Any alternatives?
"
JMmasters wrote:
The Emperor jewels are really hard to get. Any alternatives?

You can try with Brawn Crimson Jewel but any rare jewels with high strength and energy shield (flat or increased) is good too.

I checked your JM_CI character in Delve, and not sure how good it is to use Combustion and Elemental Focus Support together? Elemental Focus removes ignite from Combustion. I recommend you to use Fire Penetration or Controlled Destruction.

Otherwise, other equipment seems very good.
awesome idea, i've started play this build yesterday
Hello xaerobb!

I have been looking to make my first CI build for a while now when I came across yours.

I also seen that you have updated this build on the 7th of December.

So basically the info in the first post is up to date? Is this build viable in 3.5 also with the skill tree?

Thanks!
"
KubanitoS wrote:
Hello xaerobb!

I have been looking to make my first CI build for a while now when I came across yours.

I also seen that you have updated this build on the 7th of December.

So basically the info in the first post is up to date? Is this build viable in 3.5 also with the skill tree?

Thanks!

Build it's certainly available in 3.5. In this build everything is related to strenght : defence and offense.
Some advice about leveling: follow the basic lines of tree and pickup life nodes. After level 70-72 you go to CI, change life for ES in witch area and pickup Geofri's, Shaper's Touch and Doon.
Do not expect it 25k es in current league because there is not legacy items but 20-21k es is very possible with decent gear.
how much es do you need 4 delve 640-680
Le Mankey Face amirite guise :---------------------------------------)
Hi i was wondering what your thoughts would be in turning this into a low life build considering the life nodes that are already taken.

also thoughts on if occulist would be better?

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info