[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

How do you proc the blood rage? its an active skill gem, have all the gems, except enlighen support, and dont know what to remove off the hotbar for the blood rage active to proc
"
WhiteWolfsRai wrote:
How do you proc the blood rage? its an active skill gem, have all the gems, except enlighen support, and dont know what to remove off the hotbar for the blood rage active to proc

You can take out frost bomb and put it in your cwdt setup if you don't want to self cast.
No its the other claw, You have Ice golem, Blood rage, and empowered support. I dont see you using blood rage in you videos or the gif, just confused to why have it if you dont use it? Does the golem proc blood rage on his own?
"
meister1523 wrote:
This is my POB Link

https://pastebin.com/SRMNwngP

I just checked your PoB, it is indeed a DPS increase. You can check it in PoB yourself as well, compare the following:
1. Without Might of the Meek, and with Fangs of the Viper and Coldheated calculation.
2. With Might of the Meek, and without Fangs of the Viper and Coldheated calculation.

In case 2 you have a higher DPS, so I'm really not sure why you said your DPS decreases.. Maybe you forgot some buff conditions [You could use some regret orbs to test]?
"
WhiteWolfsRai wrote:
No its the other claw, You have Ice golem, Blood rage, and empowered support. I dont see you using blood rage in you videos or the gif, just confused to why have it if you dont use it? Does the golem proc blood rage on his own?

I mainly use blood rage for mapping, in boss fight (shaper and uber elder specifically) sometimes there's not many mobs to kill, so I don't use that.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Uhm just noticed, what's the use of the Might of the Meek Jewel? I want to be know before buying that jewel :)

Thanks!

To simply put, it will increase the effect of all small nodes in a large radius by 50%, but it will remove effects of the larger nodes in the radius.

If you look at my current skill tree, I have two small life nodes and many dps nodes in the radius, and their effect are all increased by 50%. And I have refund the larger nodes in the radius, then spend those points on another jewel socket to place my watcher's eye.

It turns out to be I gain more evasion, dex, 80k DPS, and I lose around 100 life. I think it's not bad..

I'm also confused as to where all the jewels go now? Could you clarify this? Thanks a lot !
Hello guys.Can you check my gear,need to know what my next gear investment will be!?
Hi! I like your build, its funny and viable for beginners like me. I've tried Enki's Arc Build but im lacking of life and some good items for maping at higher tiers.

What you do think about Essence Worm Ring? You can put Hatred + 2 lvl with no mana reservation and allows to put another herald or defensive aura in the helmet.

(ignore the wrath gem)

"This build does not require much budget since all required uniques are cheap"

Now when you added might of the meek next you should update that ;)

But seriously though this seems like a great guide and my next character will most likely be this, but i probably stick with the old tree before MotM.

Also could you answer why you did not pick "Primeval Force" ? I think it's a great passive for the build, also was wondering how good is The Wise Oak for this?
"
ketaminex wrote:
Hi! I like your build, its funny and viable for beginners like me. I've tried Enki's Arc Build but im lacking of life and some good items for maping at higher tiers.

What you do think about Essence Worm Ring? You can put Hatred + 2 lvl with no mana reservation and allows to put another herald or defensive aura in the helmet.

(ignore the wrath gem)

If you do want to run Hatred + 3 heralds, use Perfect Form armour instead of the worm ring.

Both of the glove/helmet are unique items and do not provide any resistance, if we use this ring it will be hard to cap our resistance without sacrificing a lot of DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info