[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

it seems strong build but is there any mana problem ?
"
ancientmind wrote:
it seems strong build but is there any mana problem ?

Hey man

With many builds, you need sustain mana. With this build specifically, We have leech from a jewel - 0.4% is far more than enough, even at early levels.

After auras we get roughly 130 mana if we have Arctic armor and hatred. Leech takes care of that when fighting.

With regen when there's no creeps around, we would need roughly 70% increased mana regen to pretty much have unlimited leap slam. I have 30% in my amulet and that helps quite a bit, though one 65% mana regen roll on a ring, amulet etc, is extremely desirable.

Alira's 5 mana per second is pretty sweet too because of the additional benefits it has.

Simply put, mana should not be a problem while fighting. If you want mana-free movement skills like a trickster, or like with blood magic, getting Alira's bandit reward, or getting 1 decent mana regen mod on an item, will help tremendously.

I do run out of mana, though even with 85% mana reserved and only 30% increased mana regen%, I do perfectly fine.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hosting T14 - shaper parties daily in Aus Gateway
Starting up this build as a second build here in ssf and seeing some people playing this build but with swords, I wonder why?
Is the instaleech from bloodseeker not needed or what?

Personally I am trying to figure out what to 6L,belly or loreweave? Playing ssf so will have to choose one...
"
chockdoo wrote:
Starting up this build as a second build here in ssf and seeing some people playing this build but with swords, I wonder why?
Is the instaleech from bloodseeker not needed or what?

Personally I am trying to figure out what to 6L,belly or loreweave? Playing ssf so will have to choose one...

Hey Man

The main reason I suggest using bloodseeker, is due to it having instant leech. What this means, is that we can use Damage on Full life. Without instant leech, sustaining max life can be a challenge, and with it being responsible for a 50% more multiplier of our damage, it's important.

You can absolutely use a scaeva for easy dps, or a wasp nest, but the issue with instant leech remains. Thankfully in beastiary, you can get 30% quality on weapons, so you can get some decent dps and massive leech from a bloodseeker.

For a chest piece, I honestly don't think you can beat Loreweave for DPS. Mine is extremely well rolled, though even a medium rolled one, would add significant dps. If you can get over 6k life with a loreweave, I'd use it. If you can't, then I'd probably suggest using a Belly.

SSF must be tough man, I don't know if I could take it!

Cheers
What stats matter most on the offhand?

PoB tells me that slow offhand weapons increase my average dps way more than fast weapons.... Should I go for lower pDmg and lower APS or is PoB just not calculating correctly?
"
zipfelq89 wrote:
What stats matter most on the offhand?

PoB tells me that slow offhand weapons increase my average dps way more than fast weapons.... Should I go for lower pDmg and lower APS or is PoB just not calculating correctly?

Hey

Typically, a faster weapon will add more due to being able to release 6 stacks of BF sooner. It will also allow us to get to 8 stacks of reave sooner too. A faster weapon will also allow faster movement skills.

If a slower weapon hits harder - like a platinum kriss vs a jeweled foil, then each hit will be harder, however they will be slower.

Maybe link what weapons are giving you this situation.
I've added a new PoB link for fighting uber elder.

You need kaom's roots for the fight if you don't want to get slowed. I tried going watcher's eye with immune to freeze using purity of ice, however this doesn't stop chill, not uber's siphoning slow attack.

The battle is incredibly difficult, even without kaoms!

https://pastebin.com/Ugx3C8fu

How far can you get with just bloodseeker?

Playing in a temp league so legacy stuff isn't possible to get. I agree that insta leech is very nice but I'm wondering where it's better to just get a decent one hander as opposed to bloodseeker.
Last edited by jeric26 on Apr 2, 2018, 11:21:21 AM
"
jeric26 wrote:
How far can you get with just bloodseeker?

Playing in a temp league so legacy stuff isn't possible to get. I agree that insta leech is very nice but I'm wondering where it's better to just get a decent one hander as opposed to bloodseeker.

bloodseeker has up to 267pdps in league. Damage on Full Life proves roughly 15% more damage than your average support gem, so 267*1.15 = 307.05 pDPS. That's enough for end-game for sure.

Combine the fact we can also instantly leech to full life, we're doing quite well overall.

By all means use whatever though. Try see if you can manage without the instant leech on a sword or something you can get and see. Just make sure it's over 307pdps and has much better crit to make it worth it.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info