[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Hi Lifting , big fan of your build. im at lvl 72 and having mana issues with 6 link belly.

Means i loose big dps gain when going emty on molten strike.

Any tips on how i fix that? all i am missing is the lab buff on boots, does it matter that much?

regads thrust
"
naranyra2 wrote:
"

....cause he was curious about the speed of the build. If you would like to see red maps I'll upload one later.

Waiting for both to be honest.

Well here's the Strand run I'll start working on a t14+ next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wajx4PWtuWk&t=

Just finished recording a Carcass map with some Hardish mods. I'll post the link when it's ready
We, The Unwilling, Led by the Unqualified to kill the Unfortunate, die for the Ungrateful
Last edited by TheAgonizingEnd on Mar 28, 2018, 1:55:18 PM
"
m0onknight wrote:
"

If i was using a LGOH watcher's eye i think i would've been able to facetank that beeing said facetanking a slam by a buffed minotaur is never a good idea. If you play the mechanics the fights become easy.

Is there any way for you to upload a video of your chieftain gameplay? I'm currently trying to decide between the berserker and chieftain version of this build and I'd like to see the chieftain in action. I'm mainly wondering how much slower the movement is on it without the rage from berserker.

I've been running the Chieftain version since I don't have Xoph's yet. Leveling is amazing once you get Thief's Torment + Tabula online. Probably the smoothest leveling I've ever done.

I have so far done up to T13 maps and they are pretty much cakewalks. Uber lab and trials are also extremely easy and quick.

One thing I will say is that the Chieftain build really lacks Attack Speed, so I took the 3 nodes below the Life Wheel and took out the 3 life + mana regen nodes near EO in Lifting's tree. After this, the build feels much more smooth while running maps since you're not getting stuck in Multistrike all the time and shield charging feels better.

While I farm Xoph's Blood, I'm using Impresence (fire obv) and Blasphemy + Flammability. Also, you can get Meginord's Vise with +1 to socketed gems corruption for 10c which might make Wild Strike feel a little better.
Last edited by keepitgully on Mar 28, 2018, 2:35:14 PM
@keepitgully You use a Xoph's Blood on Chief or you already respec to Berserker? I think on Chief it's better to use Blasphemy + Flammebility like you said and don't use HoA (it's really low dps boost on PoB) :)
"
loczek123 wrote:
@keepitgully You use a Xoph's Blood on Chief or you already respec to Berserker? I think on Chief it's better to use Blasphemy + Flammebility like you said and don't use HoA (it's really low dps boost on PoB) :)

I am still Chieftain since I don't have Xoph's yet. Not sure what I will do once I get it. May respec to Zerker at that point, but I still have a couple Ex to farm first. :^)
"
"
naranyra2 wrote:
"

....cause he was curious about the speed of the build. If you would like to see red maps I'll upload one later.

Waiting for both to be honest.

Just finished recording a Carcass map with some Hardish mods. I'll post the link when it's ready

That's awesome man, thank you very much. It looks pretty speedy and safe.

I think I might switch over to chieftain. I'd rather never die and do a bit less damage than always be afraid for my life! Even Lifting gets pretty low in his videos and he has 8k life!

Looking forward to the higher tier video :)
So Tier 6 map with Vulnerability got me almost completely rapped, lost all portals, but managed to finish it.
Tier 9 with mods like these rape my ass within seconds so far:
[Removed by Support]

I imagine being Berserker, since I chose Chieftain....
I guess I'll take a break from this, maybe PoE is just not for me:D
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 29, 2018, 8:24:55 PM
"
naranyra2 wrote:
So Tier 6 map with Vulnerability got me almost completely rapped, lost all portals, but managed to finish it.
Tier 9 with mods like these rape my ass within seconds so far:
[Removed by Support]

I imagine being Berserker, since I chose Chieftain....
I guess I'll take a break from this, maybe PoE is just not for me:D

Well you are running t9 maps as melee with less that 3.5k life, you should expect do get raped there:) But don't already give up!

You being only lvl 70 so far, I'd say stay in lower maps for some time where you don't die and get some more lvls. Right now you are sitting at only 119% increased life from tree, pump that up and you are good to go, I guess.
Once you get to 5-6k life you should feel much safer.

And a few words to your gear: I would try to get rid of Dream Fragments (if freeze is killing you get an antifreeze flask), Daresso's Salute (a rare amulet with strength, elemental damage and life should help you more) and especially the Sorror of the Divine (any other sulphur flask would be better than this, Zealots Oath makes your life regeneration go to your energy shield instead, which means you don't regenerate life during flask effect; this is bad for you!)

Best regards and keep going!
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 29, 2018, 8:25:21 PM
"
m0onknight wrote:
"

That's awesome man, thank you very much. It looks pretty speedy and safe.

I think I might switch over to chieftain. I'd rather never die and do a bit less damage than always be afraid for my life! Even Lifting gets pretty low in his videos and he has 8k life!

Looking forward to the higher tier video :)

The footage got corrupted so I think I'll do a guardian to showcase the damage without the extra projectiles so you can get a rough idea of what it's like.
We, The Unwilling, Led by the Unqualified to kill the Unfortunate, die for the Ungrateful
Last edited by TheAgonizingEnd on Mar 28, 2018, 6:50:30 PM
Hey guys I'm an xbox player so i cannot link my profile or gear but just wanted to let lifting and everyone know how great this build is! If anyone is interested I have made my own crit variant which I am currently running. You lose a good amount of life and some regen but the damage is absolutely ridiculous and more consistent than EO. At lvl 90 i have 5800 life without belly ,with all overcapped resistances 47%crit chance without diamond flask 811 strength 580ish life regen per second and have obliterated all content. Let me know if anyone would like me to go into further detail on my gear and how i moved the tree around to accommodate crit. Good luck to all and great great build!
Last edited by amtonyP on Mar 28, 2018, 9:20:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info