Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Well this patch is gonna make the 10 players who are still playing really happen.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • You can now select which beast you want to use a Bestiary Orb on through your Bestiary's Captured Beasts list.
  • You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.
  • Hovering over a Beast in the Bestiary or the Blood Altar UI will display a list of recipes that the Beast is used in.
  • When Corpse Targeting is set to 'Always Enabled', and you have a Necromancy Net selected, mousing over a Beast corpse now always highlights it.

Thank you! Especially on that last one. I hope the necro nets are finally fixed now.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 21, 2018, 8:38:50 PM
Vaal clarity fix rip my mana caster sustain :( 125mana per cast who can handle that?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
- Fixed a bug where I was bored with the league and afk, scratching my ass.
I’m still trying to find one goroshi, and I’m wondering if you secretly deleted from the game
Still haven't fixed the problem with capturing new white beasts or those less rare than the ones you have in your menagerie. Either these should still count toward the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge, or there should be no limit to the amount of beasts in the menagerie. It is very annoying to finally find one of these beasts and then be unable to capture it, the only fix at the moment is to go spend chaos to store beasts from the relevant section then go catch the beasts.

Also some corpses disappear for some reason, such as Elder-influenced beasts and some misc other ones I've encountered, the only fix for these cases is to actually capture them while they are still alive, which is difficult given that the entire pack explodes as soon as they are on-screen with end-game dps, especially for white beasts.

These problems would not be nearly so annoying if beasts we purchased through trading actually counted towards this super-broken "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.
This patch is already a good start and add few more than welcome improvements -
Think there are still room for more improvements mostly on user friendly part / ergonomic with capturing and the atlar to make them more enjoyable, still it's already WAY better than in early ages of this league.

Bit disapointed we can't capture shattered beast even with necro but maybe the increased life will solve that
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 21, 2018, 8:40:57 PM
"
leeber wrote:
"
You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.

Thank god. Who the hell thought it was a good idea not to include this to begin with.

I suspect obvious things like this are just on the bottom of the to-do list and never got done because the time-table Chris is pushing. Too much work and not enough employees, perhaps?
Fenumus is canonically female! I don't want to nitpick but it's HER CAVE.
Quand tu souris, je jouis
D'la joie d'sourire aussi
Would be nice if there was a hint on where to farm beasts in whatever recipe. This league is only going to benefit POE nerds who know where everything spawns. For the rest of us that have lives and jobs, where to find X beast will be a mystery and we will give up trying to look after about 30 minutes of searching the internet and finding nothing on where to farm X beast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info