And all of the portals are gone.

I'm very mad

*eye twitch.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 3:35:35 AM
Same thing happened to me just now, lost a t15 while I went to make a trade, bummer.
Karma.
"
And all of the portals are gone.

I'm very mad

*eye twitch.

Congrats. Re-hear the wisdom of the WOPR (aka Joshua), "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." Maybe it's time to play "a nice game of chess" and quit until June and the next challenge league. Obsessing and stressing over PoE flaws (buggy code) is hazardous to your health. Enough of this LAGitty league, I haven't seen this quantity of rubber banding and stuttering since PoE: The Desync Years editions (pre-Lockstep).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Happened to me as well, good thing Elder Influence still spread LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Wouldn't be as mad if map drops aren't complete horse shit this league. I mean they are dropping but they are most of the time 7 tiers lower than your current map.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
Wouldn't be as mad if map drops aren't complete horse shit this league. I mean they are dropping but they are most of the time 7 tiers lower than your current map.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hold your tongue! I'm waiting for Farcry V -.=
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
nothing new, move along people

I tell you I also lost the second rarest beast too? Yeah good times.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info