[3.2] New #1 Mirror Bow MF Pathfinder [ 163IIQ / 200IIR ] [ 80 ~ 100ex / 1 day ]

mino kill update
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
Is 500k barrage dps even enough
elder kill update
I'm Lord
elder kill update
I'm Lord
Why *wouldn't* you damage stack with abyss? Abyss jewels have been the icing on a sweet sweet cake with the stygian belts and other new items. I have insane viridians w/3x dps and life rolls that get decimated by their abyssal counterparts. W/the ascendancy changes I found it best to drop all the frenzies, re-spec to avatar of the chase and switched all the passives to jewel nodes. Then I swapped all the classic jewels, save 1 into abyssal, literally rolled all of the ones you see on me except foul vision. The res rolls on the jewels could be some serious dps instead.

"
"
i need 3-4 seconds to kill guardians with windripper and 225%iiq 420iir, not even with a stygian belt and with just vinktar+dying sun

you are using 4 dps flasks instead of my 2, much stronger bow, stygian belt and take a lot of time to kill phoenix, you should kill in 2-3 seconds with that gear

That’s because you’re abyss dmg stacking and maybe a different tree you deeps guzzler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info