Spectral Shield Throw

Ok sorry the ress, i don't even know if this part of the forum still used but here is a little of feedback on this skill.

https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/TrueDivinorium/DivinoriumBludExplosion?i=7&search=class%3DGladiator%26skill%3DSpectral-Shield-Throw

Gladiator bleed, using corrupting fever for a little bit of extra dps.

The skill is extremely fun to play but it simply SUCKS at single target. In fact it sucks so much that i don't feel like it's clear speed, that gets shadowed by bow glads as example, justify it being so weak against single target.

Buff proposal: Make the shield try to bounce back to the player in case it doesn't find a target and give the player a buff for each chain/bounce remains in that project, maybe make the buff "stack" based in bounces and the next shield throw uses the stack.

I feel that this buff would make the skill more usable against single target without buffing it in clear speed, with the bonus of tempting the player to get closer to the boss, so he can get a bigger upkeep of said buff, making it more risk/reward thing
Pls ggg buff this skill make i viable to MultiProj sup gem or make a Vaal Gem for this gem but the normal version of this skill is sooooo boring + singel is very low .
The biggest problem with sst for me is the only viable way to play is with a jewel that forces corruption and i didnt make a single one in hcssf in this league despite my best efforts. on top of needing 1 of 2 very rare shields.

I'm fairly certain that in trade league sst is balanced with the es shield tech on raider.

I'm sure its probably pretty close to dog crap using bleed glad though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info