Cremation

I feel like this skill got overlooked in the "Hit-based spellcasting" overhaul of 3.17 and GGG forgot to buff it. The skill lost it's glory when Archmage was nerfed, and I really really enjoyed that build. I fear that if it doesn't get looked at now now, it could take another few leagues before hand-casted spells are adjusted again.

This skill is very much a "hand-casted" spell, it doesn't benefit as much as other skills from being casted at a high castrate (through procs like CoC, CwC, Unleash, totems, etc) since you can only have 3 out at a time. Cremation is fine in the early game and very early in maps, but since it is capped at 3 geysers (or 4 with helm enchant) the DPS output is soft-capped and you really struggle when you get into high tier maps.

At the same time you nerf Spectre corpse life, and while it doesn't impact Cremation as much as it does Detonate Dead, it's still a nerf to this skill.

Would it be too much to ask to have Cremation buffed in 3.17 along with most other hand-casted spells?
Magical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info