^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
pNR wrote:
wow...so no rumor....gz on it!

This said...I see only 5 mods and a t2 Mod...lets see how long it will last ;)

GZ again!

yeah - and its not divined to perfektion either.

This said..... It still beat brood twine for a lesser fee. REMARKABLE.

P.s
GZ. For a Fantastic craft Casta.
"
Gnisteren wrote:
"
pNR wrote:

GZ again!

P.s

you miss the point, when you craft an item, to be able to keep it being 1# you have to craft it either 6t1 with perfect rolls or buy all the bases in the market.(close to impossible) Staying at the top is even harder than reaching to the top : ) There are bows that skalpo has with mods very close to brood twine. But is it worth to craft a new bow with perfect mods? that's something i don't know and i don't care to know.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 21, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Gnisteren wrote:
"
pNR wrote:

GZ again!

P.s

you miss the point, when you craft an item, to be able to keep it being 1# you have to craft it either 6t1 with perfect rolls or buy all the bases in the market.(close to impossible) Staying at the top is even harder than reaching to the top : ) There are bows that skalpo has with mods very close to brood twine. But is it worth to craft a new bow with perfect mods? that's something i don't know and i don't care to know. Even though it's totally broken i like to play pvp and this bow(zippo's) is really good for pvp and kill tank builds. I like it more than anything else. At forums i get triggered when i see people are wasting eternals on some crap or wasting them. This bow is far from that case.

Some people who has this and brood twine both complained that this new bow's damage is really inconsistent and when you want that double damage to kick in most of the time it doesn't. Some prefer calling it "meme bow" or "pob bow". Due to these complaints BT's fee is back to 200ex. I really don't care about the petty standard drama but here is your explanation. Since i don't play bow builds anymore i can't advocate any of these complaints but i care about statistical power level of a weapon too and for mapping power charge generation is really nice. The craft idea is really good, the craft is good. The execution would be better but the relatively low fee compensates that.

Rupen is a god amongst peasants
I am him and he is I.
Last edited by picsareweapons on Mar 21, 2018, 6:05:13 AM
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:10:41 PM
isn't forums to share our personal ideas about things? The numbers show that this new bow is better. And i take side with numbers as i do all the time. Nothing new here.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 21, 2018, 1:06:45 PM
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:10:51 PM
-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 22, 2018, 2:39:58 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

isn't forums to share our personal ideas about things? The numbers show that this new bow is better. And i take side with numbers as i do all the time. Nothing new here.

"
Rupenus wrote:
Due to these complaints BT's fee is back to 200ex.

blah.

does your precious, important and big ego feel better now?

May you please have the gentleness and leave this thread now to what it is, a mirror service thread?

Thank you, with kind regards

Selb
Last edited by h4llowerner on Mar 21, 2018, 7:29:15 AM
Haha! Nice bow!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info