[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

"
tarpan wrote:
Basalt Flask might help. It's the hardest guardian for us because i think it has a lot of phys mitigation. When you get a little more practice you can easily dodge all of his moves and just stay out of range. Also playing with sound might help you during this encounter so you can hear when he starts digging.

Thanks for your advise! I ran the map 4 times and succeed twice. I can't fight minotaur with the vulnerability mod. When I have 6 endurance charges, any attack from the boss can only take one third of my Hp. As I know, the maximum physical damage reduction is 90%. With the passives and pantheon, I already have this much phys reduction (Does it mean that Basalt flask might not be useful?). And sometimes, the falling rocks can one shot me, even with 90% phys reduction. What is the problem here? Should I avoid some of the map mods?
hey man nice build, i just made it yesterday
its good and fun but entering rampage with this worms trick is not fun
i took wyrmsign gloves, it exactly says:

Gain Rampage while at Maximum Endurance Charges
Lose all Endurance Charges when Rampage ends

and its not working, im standing next to the mob he is hitting me and i'm definently at max endurance charges (i have needed jugg asc), but rampage is not starting

what the hell is wrong should i post it on the bugs forum? this is literally a clever and pefect way to gain and sustain rampage as jugg and maybe other classes to proc dancing dervish (with fragility jewels), but why its not working?!? this is ridiculus what i am duing wrong?
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 17, 2018, 6:10:44 AM
Gain Rampage still means you have to kill 15 minions. It's just saying that you will get the buffs once you start killing stuff. So it's just like the dancing Duo that says 'Rampage'
"
I can't fight minotaur with the vulnerability mod.
Then you might want to use a curse-immunity flask :)

No other ideas sorry.
"
tarpan wrote:
Gain Rampage still means you have to kill 15 minions. It's just saying that you will get the buffs once you start killing stuff. So it's just like the dancing Duo that says 'Rampage'

i didnt try anything else yet (will try today)

you mean i am going in, spawn worms, get rampage, then this rampage will not expire until my endurance charges are at max and running.

that opens wide possibilities for example you can take more "increased endurance charge duration" nodes to keep rampage without worms spam between some packs of mobs. well, it means dropping immortal call from cwdt (if someone uses it in this way).

also in the latest pob (https://pastebin.com/YsJf8ifJ) you are not taking 0.2% of life regenerated per endurance charge, think its irrelevant?

and i have to remind everyone that seems like multistrike and ruthless are working on dancing devrish cyclone. and if someone uses faster attacks its more profitable to use multistrike instead (even according to PoB).
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 18, 2018, 4:14:15 AM
Someone tried a hybrid facebreaker variant of this build with new keystone minion damage also affects you? What damage can be expected with some 6l attack skill while your swords are spinning?
"
you mean i am going in, spawn worms, get rampage, then this rampage will not expire until my endurance charges are at max and running.

No. The rampage will still expire after 5 seconds of not killing AND you los all endurance charges.

For multistrike yes pob says its more dmg but it feels like when fighting a boss the cyclone goes further and doesnt hit the boss all the time. Not sure about this though.
how can i use 3 auras? i can only activate two..
I only use Wrath and Hatred
"
tarpan wrote:
I only use Wrath and Hatred

ok thxx.. and why frost bomb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info