3.2.1 Hotfix 2

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
So now you can turn a scroll fragment into an alch orb just by vendoring one of your beasts? Isn't that... insane?

It costs 1 chaos orb for a Bestiary Orb in order to sell it.
Last edited by Penetros on Mar 18, 2018, 10:15:48 PM
Sweet, sweet updates!
and now i cant log in :/ it says to update, but i already did many times

https://gyazo.com/35e1dfa5b8b6179a3901d0be19da5800
"
Wow guys! You DOUBLED IT? You mean it will only take 2,000 hours to complete a Fenumus set playing solo? WOW! Amazing! Playing 30 minutes a day all league, I will surely experience all the content and not have to trade at all!

I really wish people would just accept the idea that not everyone is going to experience all the content in a game like this, especially if time limited and imposing an artificial no-trade limitation on themselves in a game designed with trading in mind.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
I really wish people would just accept the idea that not everyone is going to experience all the content in a game like this, especially if time limited and imposing an artificial no-trade limitation on themselves in a game designed with trading in mind.

I would turn this around and ask you what is the point of developing short-term league, which content most people never experience during that league? Do you consider spawn rate 1 in 50 to be relevant especially when it comes to red tier maps and the beast that spawn in it. That will be the most challenging but also rewarding content but considering how poorly we sustain our maps and how much it costs to run red tier maps, I doubt we will be too excited about the results. Also, if now the chance is 1 in 50, what is was before and why the fuck it was released with such miserable spawn rate in first place?
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

I would turn this around and ask you what is the point of developing short-term league, which content most people never experience during that league? Do you consider spawn rate 1 in 50 to be relevant especially when it comes to red tier maps and the beast that spawn in it. That will be the most challenging but also rewarding content but considering how poorly we sustain our maps and how much it costs to run red tier maps, I doubt we will be too excited about the results. Also, if now the chance is 1 in 50, what is was before and why the fuck it was released with such miserable spawn rate in first place?

Well,

First: I don't really call 3+ months short.

Second: They're always using leagues to develop content to go into the core game, so even if you never fought Rigwald during Talisman, he showed up as a map boss and you can experience the fight that way.

Third: Not sure on the spawn rate yet, I haven't played in maps too much so far this league.

Fourth: It's much, much better to be too stingy at the start and loosen up than it is to do it the other way around.

Fifth: It's still valid, desired even, that the top-tier content will only be experienced by a certain segment of the player base. There always need to be goals to try and attain, and not everyone has equal skills, time, desire, etc. to reach the top goals. If everyone could, then many people would get extremely bored and wander off, having nothing left to try for.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Great Update?!?!?!

Corrupted my .exe file and now I can't open the game.
Still trying to put lipstick on this pig huh lol.
Looking forward to what youve got coming next
Super updates! Please increase beasts in maps! Need catch all beasts in bestiary challenge but they way rarest... how complete it?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info