Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Glad I still obsessively collect every single yellow beast.
Maybe we'll have a complete working league by the end of the league
hi, when is the 3 month standard league gonna end? are we getting 10 day races again sometime soon?
This sounds like a good change!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
the importance of economy to SSF BTW :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Sounds like the Lich buff last league where afterwards I still only saw 1 once every 4 rl days, atleast people still played Abyss though.

This is just polishing a terd. Still no maps, still no alchs, still barely any currency of any kind. Nets are still a thing, the mechanics still broken, all in all its still fkng garbage.

You continue to "update" the league with everything people arent asking for, who exactly was screaming about needing more recipes, pretty sure 1 in 4 threads was about 290 of the 300 or so being absolutely useless.

People scream to get rid of the nets and make it a skill and your solution is to improve their cast speed? I mean honestly, how good is the weed in New Zeland b/c you guys are clearly high right now.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 18, 2018, 8:56:49 PM
i would be hyped if i could even play the game.

can you help me plz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F8QdQv-GFo
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Buff: good!

However, the ratio of the spirit beasts spawning is/was not the issue for me, the fact that you can run multiple maps without any red beasts spawning makes you sometimes forget you're playing league (since the yellows die to my minions before I even get there).

Doubling the spawn rate for red beast, keeping the ratio for spirit beasts the same, would have made them spawn just as often as with this chance, while making the league in general more interesting.

Or so I'd like to think...
lich spawn rate all over again, nice try tho 125x0 = 0
Welcome to the Beta testing of new @Bestiary@ legue.

So meny fails - worst legue of all times.
SC legues V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info