Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

1 in 50 maps ? What the flying fuck

"
Excyis wrote:
I'm just playing it as standard with new economy at this point.

I like this league in theory...I want to like it more, but yeah it really feels like standard.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 18, 2018, 7:53:51 PM
Get the nets out of our inventory.
"
papas88063 wrote:
... but I will no longer be a beta tester. I can handle a new league every 4 months if done correctly.

That's the very definition of the 3-4 month leagues... it's a huge Beta test for what should and should not (more importantly) get added to the core game!

You've been playing for awhile, how did you miss that important note about leagues!?
SSF since ~OB
Neat. Won't save the league, but it's something.
Yes yes, now you can also work on the fact that 2 alchs per map drop for mf chars, while the rest has to play for 0.5 alch per map.
Yaz!
Way to little way late for this all ready dead league. Apart from the few wanting the free portal, like my self. This league all ready feels like the last 4 weeks of the past leagues. Just passing the time till the next league.

PS.
not to mention the poor map drops. 1 low tier map in return for 3 yellows ran.. HYPE!!!!!
Very nice news indeed. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I'm still lost on this 1 in 50 maps crap. What was it before the change, 1 in 1000 ?
Great job with yellow beasts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info