[3.5]- The FireWood Tank Champion | Molten strike sword Dual wield | Shaper down

"
totrudeau wrote:
Hello, quick question.

I currently have the "40% increased Molten Strike damage" head enchant, but was wondering if another one could be better. Was thinking "Molten Strike additional projectile"... Toughts?

Thank you :)

Also, two guardians down, pretty neat build

The additional molten strike projectiles is definitely the best enchant possible. Molten strike damage would be the next best option. Good luck on the remaining guardians and shaper!!
Thank you for the response!
I don't know if you do gear check, but here's my character, I'm looking for extra dps and some extra hp :/

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/totrudeau/characters
"
totrudeau wrote:
Thank you for the response!
I don't know if you do gear check, but here's my character, I'm looking for extra dps and some extra hp :/

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/totrudeau/characters

Your profile has been set to private. You'll have to change that to public in your account settings for me to take a look at your current gear.

As for more HP and damage, we are in the process of optimizing the gear and tree so once done we'll put that up on the guide
Hello !

Just a quick answer to this post to say THANK YOU for this build !!

This is my second season (I played 1 month on Bestiary) and after a nice Spectral Throw which let me have some currency and farm maps to T8/9 (after, the character was dying to much and somethimes for no reasons...) this one is so much tanky and so much DPS that I killed Elder and Atziri this week end.

My character is 82 levels... So Im ready for the next one : SHAPER !! I'm coming, prepare yourself to die !!!

I'm joking but thanks for this cheap and nice build.
One question about the end games bosses (Shaper and guardians) + Lab 4 (yeah I didn’t made the 4th Labyrinth, shame on me...) :

How many Armor do you need ?
How many Life ?
and How many Elem Resistances ?

Today, thanks to the flask, I’m something like :

13K Armor without flask, 26K under flask
5K life (and I’m trying to get more)
100% every elem resist without flask, 130% with the life flask which gave me 30% more, and 35% more with Bismuth flask so 170% max when needed

In the tree, I stopped to follow your recommendation and didn’t get all these :

Are they mandatory ?

Because sometimes I fell like I need more thank 5K life... So I’m getting passive skill points for life and Armor right now.

When do I need to stop to get life points ? 6K ? 7K ?
Last edited by Poliakhoff_TheOriginal on Jul 16, 2018, 5:17:59 AM
"
One question about the end games bosses (Shaper and guardians) + Lab 4 (yeah I didn’t made the 4th Labyrinth, shame on me...) :

How many Armor do you need ?
How many Life ?
and How many Elem Resistances ?

Today, thanks to the flask, I’m something like :

13K Armor without flask, 26K under flask
5K life (and I’m trying to get more)
100% every elem resist without flask, 130% with the life flask which gave me 30% more, and 35% more with Bismuth flask so 170% max when needed

In the tree, I stopped to follow your recommendation and didn’t get all these :

Are they mandatory ?

Because sometimes I fell like I need more thank 5K life... So I’m getting passive skill points for life and Armor right now.

When do I need to stop to get life points ? 6K ? 7K ?

Hi Poliakhoff_TheOriginal

Glad to hear you're having fun!!

To be honest, my life pool is only 5.3k and I found that to be plenty for mapping and shaper as well. The nodes you dropped give a massive chunk of damage, especially the key stone nodes avatar of fire and elemental overload. You can maybe drop the fire damage nodes and the jewel socket in favour of more life should you choose to, however you should be taking those key stone passives if nothing else.

Also I can't stress just how important getting all your lab points is especially when it comes down to shaper and other end game bosses so that should be a priority. Other than that I guess you're set.

As far as the tree is concerned, it's not set in stone so feel free to experiment. Just that certain nodes taken here have the best value for points spent. That said, currently working on a better optimized tree to allow more flexibility in taking more damage or life or both.
thanks for reply.

For information, mu current stuff and build :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/poliakhoff_theoriginal/characters

And the Character is Poliakill.

I just put something like 2 ex (today 140 chaos) in my body armor, and 1 ex (70 chaos) in the glooves. The rest was so cheap that I pass 2 hours to search for the best rolls...

So good.
Last edited by Poliakhoff_TheOriginal on Jul 16, 2018, 8:49:57 AM
"
thanks for reply.

For information, mu current stuff and build :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/poliakhoff_theoriginal/characters

And the Character is Poliakill.

I just put something like 2 ex (today 140 chaos) in my body armor, and 1 ex (70 chaos) in the glooves. The rest was so cheap that I pass 2 hours to search for the best rolls...

So good.

Just took a look at your gear mate. Pretty solid gear setup. Your ring could be better but that can be done at leisure.
Really enjoying this build so far. Taken out Red ELder at lvl 80 and cleared T15 maps no problem.

Life (4.2k) is a little on the low side at the moment but have a decent number of life nodes left to take and doing just fine

character is SquirtingKoala

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NateDiesel/characters

My question is - why do you take Warrior's Blood and not Master of the Arena - the nodes are similar but I would think the +2 melee range would be better than the additional .8% regen?
"
NateDiesel wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far. Taken out Red ELder at lvl 80 and cleared T15 maps no problem.

Life (4.2k) is a little on the low side at the moment but have a decent number of life nodes left to take and doing just fine

character is SquirtingKoala

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NateDiesel/characters

My question is - why do you take Warrior's Blood and not Master of the Arena - the nodes are similar but I would think the +2 melee range would be better than the additional .8% regen?

Hi Nate,

As far as I can see and remember, I had specced out of warrior's blood to take jewel sockets. I can't see it on the link to the tree. As you've noticed, both warrior's blood and master of the arena aren't as impactful as taking life, damage or jewel sockets. If anything I may have accidentally put it as a placeholder and forgotten to remove it. Good luck and have fun mate!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info