I received two scary PMs from one person.

It could also be a hot russian chick looking for a Greencard.
Why assume the worst when you can assume the best. She could also be a hot russian chick looking for a Greencard who is the daugther of a mob leader though.

JK but dude I wouldn´t be surprised if you get lots of Russian DM´s from now on.
I´m gonna send you some bro.
"
morbo wrote:
RIP

Obviously someone send the russian mob after you, for some inexplicable reason. I'd double check everything I eat or drink, from now on. And don't shake hands with strangers anymore (poisoned dart on the inside of the palm).

At least they were able to rig my Probation thingy.

P.S. Poisoned darts on the inside of the palm are very scary.

"
It could also be a hot russian chick looking for a Greencard.
Why assume the worst when you can assume the best. She could also be a hot russian chick looking for a Greencard who is the daugther of a mob leader though.

JK but dude I wouldn´t be surprised if you get lots of Russian DM´s from now on.
I´m gonna send you some bro.

But what if that is a hot chick. but I am into hot guys? :o
If you look at Russian history......lucky you only got a few weird pm's. Country seems to hate itself and everyone else. :( Wouldn't think too much of it.
Probably one of those people who first pm in game "hi" and then wait for a response, instead of explaining what they're on about instantly.
whats so scary now?
I dont see any any key!
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Mysterious dude just send me two messages each containing "привет
как твои дела" as text and "привет как твои дела" as title. It says "Hi. How you are doing?"

It's weird, am I the only one who received this? :o

Don't answer it!

My cousins neighbor got those messages 2 years ago and is no longer with us!

Do NOT follow up on that!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Received this message, should I worry?

"I a Nigerian Prince and am desire to give money you so can save my family very much royal monies by transfer you great money in exchange! Please respond, thank very much."

Honestly, not every personal message is going to be a scam or is something to worry about. I have, in fact, negotiated with the sender of the above message and will soon be wealthy beyond my wildest dreams! See? Sometimes, things work out just fine.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
Probably one of those people who first pm in game "hi" and then wait for a response, instead of explaining what they're on about instantly.

Maybe, sending such PMs on forum is next level though.

"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Mysterious dude just send me two messages each containing "привет
как твои дела" as text and "привет как твои дела" as title. It says "Hi. How you are doing?"

It's weird, am I the only one who received this? :o

Don't answer it!

My cousins neighbor got those messages 2 years ago and is no longer with us!

Do NOT follow up on that!

BibleThump

"
Morkonan wrote:
Received this message, should I worry?

"I a Nigerian Prince and am desire to give money you so can save my family very much royal monies by transfer you great money in exchange! Please respond, thank very much."

Honestly, not every personal message is going to be a scam or is something to worry about. I have, in fact, negotiated with the sender of the above message and will soon be wealthy beyond my wildest dreams! See? Sometimes, things work out just fine.

Go for it!

"
鬼殺し wrote:
The sender might have been Russian. Might have been Chinese. Might have someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.

Or maybe, just maybe it was First Contact? :o
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 19, 2018, 8:47:51 PM
Putin wants you to enlist in his spy program.
"
HollandRoden wrote:
Putin wants you to enlist in his spy program.

Putin got 23 or so challenges in Bestiary then :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info