Triple HATRED Watcher'Eye

I calculated it.
What is the probability that I will have the desired single Aura watcher's eye Jewel

There are 2,485 (71 Choose 2) combinations of possible modifiers it can roll for the two-aura variant and 57,155 (71 Choose 3) combinations for the three-aura variant.

Assume five single mode a single aura can have
The number of cases 3

3 of 57155

= 0.0052%

In my experience, I was able to get a jewel. If I try three or four times.
when you have identified twenty thousand watcher's eye jewels.One of them may come out.
To do that, you
That means you have to try Uber Elder 60,000 times.

How many times have you tried today
if you look from thas perspective, 3t1 non weapon suffix or prefix craft bases should be sold for 3000 ex. cause at average that's how much currency it takes to get those rolls.(kyrone tried to sell his ring for such prices, i don't know what happened after that) And that is on average, it doesn't mean you'll surely get it.

T1 Dictator roll occurance rate is 0.04%,if you have 2t1 base it takes 2500 eternals on average to make it 3t1 prefix = 350.000 exalts.(that's how blood thirst has been crafted)

or to get T1 flat occurance is 0.34%, same logic, 300 eternals it takes to get 3t1 base: 42.000 exalted orb.

T 1 attack speed-> 0.6.% 166~ eternals
T 1 Crit = 1.2% 80~ eternals
T 1 Multi = 1.2% 80~ eternals.

so,

my wand costed the crafter 400.000 exalts to finish on average with today's eternal prices but i'm getting for 200ex fee? Wow i scammed him hard.

Did i? the reason is Foe Bite vs Blood Thirst is around 4-9% dps difference(depends on setup). One has fee of 60ex, other has 200ex. Your jewel and vs 2 modded hatred crit & conv jewel has 2.5% dps difference on my build.(it's fully mirrored gear with best possible items & jewels) At it's nature hatred is used by conversion builds which converts physical attack damage pool to elemental and the damage is scaled from there with elemental modifiers again. 70-110 damage is nothing for a wander or especially for a Brood Twine build. The base damage pool you get after converting damage is like 4000 or so. -600% increased damage-(that's why your jewel gives 2.5% damage buff to my build)

Definitely very expensive jewel. I think it's worth to 10 mirrors too and I hope you'll sell for 10 mirrors but an item's value is simply

value = (provided value to the build by the item / rarity) you have the rarity but the dividend isn't too far from 2 modded hatred jewel. The story would be completely different if you had 15% pen there of course.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 19, 2018, 9:52:18 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

Definitely very expensive jewel. I think it's worth to 10 mirrors too and I hope you'll sell for 10 mirrors but an item's value is simply

value = (provided value to the build by the item / rarity) you have the rarity but the dividend isn't too far from 2 modded hatred jewel. The story would be completely different if you had 15% pen there of course.

So what?
I think you're just whining.

Oh, and the price is not yours.

It is my authority to set prices.

15% pen?

I compared it. But the result is The difference was only 100k,My dps is 11,100k
haha Are you making a fuss about a 1 percent difference?
I hope you to get out of the fantasy.

Of course, you can not even have the thing.
And this is the best thing that has ever existed.

Then I will listen to your fantasy story When there is something that surpasses this jewel.

If it appears in the world
At any moment

You can never have it.
But this is mine.HAHA
Last edited by treven on Mar 19, 2018, 4:43:02 PM
wow, you seem like a very mature guy with really mature attitude man. congratz. lol.

nice 1100k dps btw. amazing. probably your build is from 2013 or something.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 19, 2018, 3:59:56 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
wow, you seem like a very mature guy with really mature attitude man. congratz. lol.

That's your limit, after all.

Something can't buy with money. I have an item that can not be made of money.

My account also

And you?

Try hard and hard

If you want something you can't get with money,

Are you trying to trade illegally?

And Are you a comedian? HAHA

PS.sorry. One of the numbers was a typo.
Last edited by treven on Mar 19, 2018, 4:45:01 PM
"

wut lol, subjective to you I guess

On another note v nice jewel gz dood :)
"
"

wut lol, subjective to you I guess

On another note v nice jewel gz dood :)

subjective to you I guess

you too

haha
calling this the best thing that has ever existed is pretty funny, sure this is possibly the best hatred watcher's eye that will ever exist in a very long time but at the end of the day it really is just a minor dps increase over a 3-4 mirror crit/conv jewel.

and people tend to forget that maybe a hatred crit/conv + another non hatred aura mod can exist. it is VERY likely someone will find a hatred crit/conv + another useful mod jewel. you're not limited to running 1 aura in this game.

personally if i had this i would've snapped up the 8 mirror offer, but to each their own. your item, your price. whether you're actually trying to sell this or just flaunting it around is on you.
IGN: Twintail
"
Plushiess wrote:
calling this the best thing that has ever existed is pretty funny,

Then bring it to me
plz~

Why not? Then be quiet

I'm not poor enough to be swayed by 8 mirror.
Last edited by treven on Mar 19, 2018, 5:03:06 PM
"
treven wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

That's your limit, after all.

Something can't buy with money. I have an item that can not be made of money.

My account also

And you?

Try hard and hard

If you want something you can't get with money,

Are you trying to trade illegally?

And Are you a comedian? HAHA

PS.sorry. One of the numbers was a typo.

what money are you talking about? what illegality? what limit? i understood literally nothing. You have no idea who i am either. My net worth is easily 3-4 times higher than the most you can get from that jewel and i'm just a casual. You are just ridiculing yourself right now. Calm down and good luck.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 19, 2018, 5:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info