[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Annelise22 wrote:
Hello! Great guide and build. Thanks.

I was wondering though if there is anything i can do to improve my character (except unique armor and 6 link) and if at 71 level 3.6k health is consider a good health pool? If someone can take a look and give me some tips i really appreciate it.

in my opinion the biggest improvement for you would be to actually follow the guide in terms of gem setup
Hey I have looked at build looking at it looks great but one question

DO you need to have the jewels you have or are yellow ones fine to use?

Thanks.
Hey. Great build so far. I saw some ladder racer going for the far left elemental wheel together with ailment duration and damage nodes instead of the crit/crit multi and they went for elemental overload. The 6 link had hypothermia and ice bite to freeze and generate frenzy charges that way. How does that build do compared to this one? I guess no crit items are easier to get thats why they play it that way?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:

I was wondering though if there is anything i can do to improve my character (except unique armor and 6 link) and if at 71 level 3.6k health is consider a good health pool? If someone can take a look and give me some tips i really appreciate it.

in my opinion the biggest improvement for you would be to actually follow the guide in terms of gem setup

Thanks for the reply. Iam a bit confused though because in your gear you have immortal call on 3 link item (weapon), but on your gem guide you say it also needs warlords mark so... do i replace a gem from the 3 link weapon to add warlords or i need a 4 link item with 4 red slots?
"
Annelise22 wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Iam a bit confused though because in your gear you have immortal call on 3 link item (weapon), but on your gem guide you say it also needs warlords mark so... do i replace a gem from the 3 link weapon to add warlords or i need a 4 link item with 4 red slots?

you gotta follow the guide, not my characters. there is a full link setup in the gems and links section.
What are some stats to look for in jewels? And is virdian jewel better then abyss jewel?
"
MuyLoco wrote:
What are some stats to look for in jewels? And is virdian jewel better then abyss jewel?

He talks about jewels in the first post, dude.

Crit multi and life %, extra damage or res after that.
livejamie
86 now, switched to a MF setup. This build is fucking crazy with a brightbeak. It reminds me of oldskool Cospri Discharge days.

I also threw in Arctic Armor because those purple things in the temples were one-shotting me.

I'll get some levels and more HP and see if it's necessary but it seems like a no-brainer for my needs at the moment.

I very strongly recommend everybody try Brightbeak and Shield Charge, it feels like an entirely different build. Wanders and Bow friends of mine can't keep up.

MF Setup:
"

Non MF Items:
"
livejamie
Absolutely AWESOME guide and build, extremely well laid out. Thank you ten times over DirtyDot, you're the man. Excellent league starter!
*** IGN = TurtleSnatcher ***
OK, seriously, it should be ILLEGAL to play this build!

During Bestiary I've managed to craft Headhunter, and the game became a sweet breeze.

This build, with combination of Bisco's and Headhunter became a looting machine - I can easily farm high tier maps, and my gear is far away from perfect!

Thank you very much, DirtyDot! You're legend! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info