[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
MattGSM wrote:
So what i don't understand is how I am meant to use whirling blades with a mace. Could you help me on this?
You aren't. If you are using a mace / shield combination, use shield charge. If you are using dual maces, use leap slam.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Really been enjoying BV this league. I put a lot of effort into the gear etc to see how far i could push it:

Using Unnatural Instinct with 2 Might of the Meek cause it dropped and i wanted to see what i could achieve with it. Really op stuff.

Here is the tree: https://pastebin.com/Sk3mcxfN

PS: If anyone has any tips for how i can improve let me know.
Last edited by Jackis on Feb 15, 2019, 3:43:17 PM
hey guys. i rolled to this build from enki's arc. honestly, this build is amazing. i can farm t16 corrupted maps including bosses. havent tried shaper yet but im sure its viable too. those are my items. might upgrade them got like 15 exalts for that but you kno season is about to end.

as u see im using vaal blade vortex.
Why I can do ele reflect maps with any difference? My gain as chaos + mom and Warlord curse? Any min max advices for UE? .My first try I destroed 25% his life. Can I change my tree and gems for easier UE killing?

i will craft aspect spider + life.

But which one is better for us? crit multi or inc damage(from craft bench)?
I was thinking about trying this build next league..how deep can it delve?
"
Skillitek wrote:
I stopped at 270 for the challenge. No problems to there. Admittedly that's not very deep tho!
"
Skillitek wrote:

With optimized gear 600 and probably even beyond should be easy. Im almost at 500 with the only problem being hexproof areas. Going for 600 before league ends.
"
Jackis wrote:
"
Skillitek wrote:

With optimized gear 600 and probably even beyond should be easy. Im almost at 500 with the only problem being hexproof areas. Going for 600 before league ends.
Have you tried swapping to Berek's Grip? I ran that for quite a while until I managed to balance my resists for The Wise Oak. No problem with hexproof in maps, anyway.
Hi there !

I'm using a remastered version of this build, including heralds of Ice & Thunder with Wrath aura instead of Ash. With a Watcher's Eye (gain % physical as extra lightning).

Can reach up to 13M dps with full buff actives (Vaal BV + Vaal RF + flasks + power/endu charges (have innervate to get frenzy charges to but not poping often). A few sec fight for most of bosses (T16, elder, guardians, shaper...) but too often gettin' OS by some small creatures : evasion issues.

There is my PoB profile too if someone have advises to improve or need inspiration for their own builds. https://pastebin.com/hwxTgrbi

BavetteSaucePoivre [Betrayal]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info