[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Just thought of this (may have already been asked, if so apologies) but how good would yoke of suffering be for this build?

it is a good damage ammy but there is no life on it.
it is on par with a shaped amulet with 30+ crit multi and 10%+ physical as extra elemental damage http://poe.trade/search/onogekosinikiy
What is the best gem setup for 5L inpulsa?
There is 1 thing i can't understand is that why do we are crit-base but we use control destruction ? Isn't there any other option for that ? Also what is the best 5L setup in the inpulsa ?
Tks in advance xD
your best 5L setup depends on your gear. load your character in path of building and see what gem combo gives you the best dps.

for my character the highest dps 5L setup is BV - echo - hypothermia - controlled destruction - increased crit
How do you get endurance charges? i mean what does Immortal call do in this build?
Great build so far tho :)
Last edited by traiztar on May 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
"
traiztar wrote:
How do you get endurance charges? i mean what does Immortal call do in this build?
Great build so far tho :)

from curse on hit
"
DirtyDot wrote:
so the reworked blade vortex gem has been revealed today

Show me

What gets changed:

* Most notably 10 stacks is the new max (down from 20). Absolutely massive quality of life change, addresses probably the most annoying aspect of the skill.

* Spell echo can be dropped. It takes about 4 seconds to get to 20 stacks nowadays with spell echo; getting to 10 stacks without spell echo is going to take only 3.3 seconds. Replacing spell echo with a damage support gem will add around 35% MORE damage. This is absolutely bonkers.

* Damage at max stacks is largely unchanged.
Old skill: 5 hits per second, 600% more damage for total 5 * 7 = 35 damage multiplier
New skill: 7.5 hits per second, 350% more damage for total 7.5 * 4.5 = 33.75 damage multiplier.

Overall 3.7% less damage but that is without factoring in 100% increased crit chance that the new version provides. Overall the damage is going to be the same if not better.

* Inbuilt crit chance will make leveling smoother - 12% crit chance with zero investment

* There is a vaal version of Blade Vortex now. Moreover, the vaal version provides both normal and vaal skill at the same time so you don't have to spend a gem slot. The vaal version fires up a separate vortex with incorporated homing in system. It can be briefly seen in action here: https://youtu.be/QWXgJ19t4zU?t=89.
Vaal skills are known to be a stronger version of regular skills, but even if its damage is just as good as the normal blade vortex, that's fucking DOUBLE THE DAMAGE for the duration if you attack the same target.

---

I don't want to call it just yet, there is a good chance that GGG will nerf it before the release because of the overhype that has already started on reddit, but if it goes through that's a new meta right here boys.

Would the removal of elemental from the current gem though shift this from a strong witch over to say a raider? Would seem the triple herald would be nerfed.

what u think if we use anima stone + primordial harmony. this way we can get 4 type of golem and get extra 2 buff, 40% dmg and 50% buff effect at cost of 2 jewel socket
Hi, im dying with low tier maps? Damage kinda looks good but im dying too much. Why? any idea? Ty...

Spoiler
"
SoCal wrote:
Would the removal of elemental from the current gem though shift this from a strong witch over to say a raider? Would seem the triple herald would be nerfed.

not sure i understand your question. what do you think is going to be nerfed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info