💥[SC Ancestor] Raikudou's Boss Carry Service💥

Great service, very helpful!
Great carryer and good person i will work with him every time i need it my reccomendation for this man :)
Great carryer and good person i will work with him every time i need it my reccomendation for this man :)
Great service very fast and reliable A+++++
Super helpful and quick Guardian kill.

Recommend.
Just requested a beast boss killing service with a little twist. I gave him the beast (the spider boss) and the item I wanted him to craft, so he could do that in his menagerie (and I wouldn't die, hehe). I didn't know if he would do that kind of service, but he was SO kind and did it without no worries, with a fee of 5c (which I consider more than fair).

Thank you again so much!
Helped with my red elder. No muss no fuss. Thanks bud.
Thank you for the reds maps with no regen mana/life/ES. fast & effective
I asked him which server to select to which he responded 'EU'. I selected an EU server to which he entered the map and then said 'Oh, It's London'. He went on to fail the kill and said there was rubber banding (Which I have no problem accepting as end game bosses are difficult with lag). He has since refunded me my Shaper set. I hope it's a lesson learned for both of us regarding services.

I appreciate his honesty in deciding to refund me the set.
Helped me with my normal elder as well as guardians, happy about the service and will call on him again if need be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info