PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

💥[SC Ancestor] Raikudou's Boss Carry Service💥

Super fast Vaal Temple Carry. Nice and Friendly
Fast and clean uber elder carry.
Another uber elder carry ty :) 21 ex jewel from the first 15 ex for the second, turning into a business partnership :')
he told me the jewel i got was good so i gave him 2 ex and 50c for the 30%, then found out the jewel was only worth 3ex and he cryed hard saying its because i didnt want him to have the 30% even tho i gave him the currency ??? making excuses which i guess he'll do here, then told me never to msg him again even tho i put him on ignore

STAY AWAY
Last edited by Tree83 on Apr 9, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
"
Tree83 wrote:
he told me the jewel i got was good so i gave him 2 ex and 50c for the 30%, then found out the jewel was only worth 3ex and he cryed hard saying its because i didnt want him to have the 30% even tho i gave him the currency ??? making excuses which i guess he'll do here, then told me never to msg him again even tho i put him on ignore

STAY AWAY

Maybe you should post the jewel so people can judge for themselves
Spoiler
"
Tree83 wrote:

STAY AWAY

"
3ex and he cryed hard saying its because i didnt want him to have the 30% even tho i gave him the currency ???

I think it's funny he says this because the only reason i even got him to pay was linking proof from my thread that he has to pay before it sells. He tried to make excuses to not pay after i killed Uber Elder. The only time i sell the jewel and split costs after is when i get like a 20+ ex one because i don't expect anyone to have that much currency right away.

I also can explain the pricing part with proof. First i looked at the Vitality regen mod jewels and told him with 1-2 divines he could sell it for 5ex

Proof:
Spoiler

Then i checked the Clarity mod jewels and saw that in combination with RF stat jewels they sell for around 2-3 ex

Proof:
Spoiler

So i counted 5+3=8 and since we got 2 good stats for RF (Guardians like mana stats) in one jewel i thought it could maybe sell for around 10ex. At this point he already wanted to trade me but i told him to wait because i wanted to make sure that i don't overcharge him. I whispered some high level Guardian who was playing RF from the ladder and was also told it could sell for around or even higher than 10ex.

At this point i ALWAYS ask the people who take my service to either check the jewel themselves on poe.trade to make sure i don't make up some stupid price or ask if they are okay with it. He agreed to the trade and even then i didn't take 30% (which is 3ex), i only took 2ex and 50c because he didn't have much currency and i didn't wanna rip him off since i wasn't so sure about the jewel price.

After some time he whispers me saying that we "agreed" that he pays me 30% after the jewel sells, i quickly proved him wrong by linking my FAQ/TOS quote from my thread. So who is the one trying to scam who now? After he accused me of being a scammer i even gave him back 50c and told him to not contact me or take my service again (surprisingly he doesn't mention here that i gave him back 50c on my own to make me look bad). So in the end i ended up with 2ex from him and told him told him to stay away from me.

Proof:
Spoiler

I think he simply didn't expect to get such an expensive drop and since he didn't have enough currency to fully pay the fee he got mad and tried to get out of paying (even though it's an agreement through this thread). Really shitty of him to accuse me of all this even though i tried to be really patient with his attitude towards me.

Im not gonna get his feedback deleted by a mod to stay transparent. I have nothing to hide and always only try to be helpful wherever i can.
Last edited by Raikudou on Apr 9, 2018, 5:20:13 PM
Spoiler
"
SasquatchBrah wrote:
"
Tree83 wrote:

STAY AWAY

Maybe you should post the jewel so people can judge for themselves

Here is the jewel:
Spoiler

I also want to mention that at the time of me checking the price the cheapest vitality life regen jewels started at 3ex and after a few jewels went up to like 6-8ex (i still choose the low 3-5ex price range to stay realistic and not scam him out of his money).

The 30c for the clarity jewel he mentioned was a single clarity trash stat one. I looked at jewels that had the clarity stat + an RF stat with vitality/anger mods etc. in combination.

So overall this guy is just a super salty kid who didn't have enough money to pay for the jewel to begin with and tried to find excuses to not pay after i killed Uber Elder.

Anyway since i showed so much proof i think anyone who sees this can agree that he is only trying to damage my reputation after not getting what he wants. Very childish.
Last edited by Raikudou on Apr 9, 2018, 5:14:30 PM
Highly recommended, was quick and efficient. Best I have seen this league!
Best carry, would recommend ~
Helped me kill Uber Elder. Fast and easy, would recommend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info