[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

"
Is it normal that the damage is low? I can't even clear an incursion effectively, ending up not having killed the boss/ unlocking a room. Also, fightning rares and map bosses is a bit tough for me. I got a 5 link and delirium gloves and the damage overall still feels pretty lackluster.

Yes, the damage isnt high so incursions ca be hard.
One huge factor is vaal righteos fire. Use it to kill the architect faster.
Another way to improve the clear is a high lvl Scorching Ray.

But either way this build is not very good for incursions.
"
negue2 wrote:
"
Is it normal that the damage is low? I can't even clear an incursion effectively, ending up not having killed the boss/ unlocking a room. Also, fightning rares and map bosses is a bit tough for me. I got a 5 link and delirium gloves and the damage overall still feels pretty lackluster.

Yes, the damage isnt high so incursions ca be hard.
One huge factor is vaal righteos fire. Use it to kill the architect faster.
Another way to improve the clear is a high lvl Scorching Ray.

But either way this build is not very good for incursions.

Got Vaal RF, feels much better at killing bosses now. But I see you have blood rage active? Is it used to proc soul of araakali 50% recovery? You dont have a cwdt immortal call set up how can you proc it?
Also, how does ruby flask reduce the damage of RF itself? It feel clunky sometimes without a ruby
Last edited by SarudeDandstorm on Jun 14, 2018, 4:54:11 AM
"

Also, how does ruby flask reduce the damage of RF itself?

Use ruby -> more fire max res -> less self-damage from RF -> Less damage taken from mana pool (mind over matter) -> Divination stops working due to mana full restoration -> less max res from all elements.

You should just make/buy 21-lvl purity of fire to get 90% fire res.
I've been playing around with this build, as Barokko says it gets quite a bit stronger with the temple corruptions!

Buying gloves with +2 to aura gems is relatively affordable, I got something like this:

Then you can still choose to go for kaoms roots for uberelder, and put RF in your helmet. There you can get the huge damage boost of a horror elder helmet, which essentially makes your RF a 6 (or 7) link:

Crafting those can be very expensive, but as a budget option you can go for just the burning damage. For even a higher single target you can swap out Efficacy and inc AoE for Arcane surge + swift affliction.
"
...But I see you have blood rage active? Is it used to proc soul of araakali 50% recovery? You dont have a cwdt immortal call set up how can you proc it?
Also, how does ruby flask reduce the damage of RF itself? It feel clunky sometimes without a ruby

Im not sure what character you checked, but i dont use blood rage on my rf char.
It worth try to do 100% taken as elemental? coil(30)+taste of hate(20)+watcher's eye(20)+eyes of the great wolf(24)+ahn's corrupt(8-16)? and if i replase life flask with ruby and get +1max res lightcoil i was immun to dmg?
Last edited by epicplayeryod on Jun 14, 2018, 1:19:04 PM
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
It worth try to do 100% taken as elemental? coil(30)+taste of hate(20)+watcher's eye(20)+eyes of the great wolf(24)+ahn's corrupt(8-16)?

Imo its overkill, at 80% you already can tank mino with most map mods.

"
epicplayeryod wrote:
and if i replase life flask with ruby and get +1max res lightcoil i was immun to dmg?

You will still take phys damage over time (i.e. ground effect in elder encounter).
And chaos damage.
And Divination Distillate will run out almost instantly and you will loose the max res again.
Last edited by negue2 on Jun 14, 2018, 1:27:20 PM
"
negue2 wrote:
"
...But I see you have blood rage active? Is it used to proc soul of araakali 50% recovery? You dont have a cwdt immortal call set up how can you proc it?

Im not sure what character you checked, but i dont use blood rage on my rf char.

In the build guide itself, you have bloodrage socketed in your helmet
"
In the build guide itself, you have bloodrage socketed in your helmet

You're right. Just ignore it.
Killed Uber Elder deathless on a 5 Link SR
at around 7ex: 2 stat Watcher eye / lvl 21 SR / lvl 21 purity of fire
PoB-Link for setup
Last edited by negue2 on Jun 18, 2018, 5:43:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info