Xbox One 3.2.0b Patch Notes

Im sure the database didnt just get wiped of everything. It probably has to do with the storage on our local machines. Its gotta just be a communication problem in the logic denying access to local storage. Could be wrong though.
Missing all characters since 3.2.0b update (also redeemed $5 xbox code). Only able to create and play on new character.

GT: Soulzeee
Soulz
They've taken the realm down to investigate.
"
filix wrote:
Did you guys actually download the 1.2gb patch, I did and my chars were there, somehow i have the suspicion they just didn't do a version check and let you login without the patch, causing all the trouble.

Yeah I can’t get it to find a patch I think that is the issue
They've taken the realm down to investigate.
"
filix wrote:
Did you guys actually download the 1.2gb patch, I did and my chars were there, somehow i have the suspicion they just didn't do a version check and let you login without the patch, causing all the trouble.

I was just playing a few hours before and took a break, went to log back in and it said 1.2 gb patch required annnnd it's gone.
"
metfansc wrote:
"
filix wrote:

always do a console restart, then on starting the game you get the patch notification.
"
metfansc wrote:
"
filix wrote:

Yes patch was installed..once completed i got a message off xbox about the code. Redeemed the code the voila!!

S**t vanished faster than Hoodini
Soulz
"
xlordkarnagex wrote:
"
filix wrote:

I was just playing a few hours before and took a break, went to log back in and it said 1.2 gb patch required annnnd it's gone.

Ok then its probably just half a database, as some were saying their "bank" was missing, but chars were there, I didn't check my bank, but my chars were there and I tested the scorching ray totems then the server shutdown.
"
filix wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
"
filix wrote:

always do a console restart, then on starting the game you get the patch notification.

I have like 10 times and gone to the manage games no patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info