[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Ventsonge wrote:
"
SoFastx wrote:
Disapprove this build, dps number is not realistic :)

depending on your situation it's realistic... for 2/3 seconds :p

Playing it in delve, not the best bow build i had tested but pretty enjoyable, and can be played with every bow skill, a good selling pts for me.

Warning : it's pretty crap with low gear and skyrocket well with good gear.
( i'm still at the bottom of the skyrocket curve but PoB testing are pretty insane with good gear )

This is the case with most builds. Pretty much all builds that exceed the average 2-3 mil Shaper dps are doing so under certain pricy conditions. Not sure what people are expecting otherwise.

Disagree on it being "crap with low gear", getting high dex gear is easy and scales very well into endgame, this build can easily farm red maps without any kind of heavy investment. Of course it depends on how comfortable you are with bows and your custom setup.

Scaling this build well for endgame bosses requires both currency and the ability to check your own setup and adjust in PoB. That, again, goes for most builds however, there is a natural barrier to overcome there (which is why we don't get Starforge and Watcher's Eye for 5c in week 1 of a league).
Leveling this build right now. Following the passives. However for leveling Im using quilrain tabula toxic rain.Act 1 to 10 is a absolute breeze. Also at lvl 30 using thiefs torment. Even with No poison scaling toxic rain demolishes regular leveling content. Looks like toxic rain is the sunder for leveling bows. Going to transition into the build further. have the quiver and have currency for a Windripper.

Also noticed on delve hyrri demise with +arrows corruption is not being sold. Is it that rare?
"
AnwarD wrote:
Leveling this build right now. Following the passives. However for leveling Im using quilrain tabula toxic rain.Act 1 to 10 is a absolute breeze. Also at lvl 30 using thiefs torment. Even with No poison scaling toxic rain demolishes regular leveling content. Looks like toxic rain is the sunder for leveling bows. Going to transition into the build further. have the quiver and have currency for a Windripper.

Also noticed on delve hyrri demise with +arrows corruption is not being sold. Is it that rare?

Quite rare. A well-rolled Demise is usually pretty pricy because the build is relatively niche, and corrupted ones are generally being used rather than sold.

Build works great with a Windripper for red map farming!
What are the best fossils to craft Weapon and the best for the armour?
"
Tai wrote:
What are the best fossils to craft Weapon and the best for the armour?

Frigid - Shuddering - Prismatic - Sanctified for weapon (cold - speed (double damage/ias) - ele pen/ele damage - higher rolls)

For budget just Frigid or Frigid + Prismatic will do fine. (frigid for high chance to roll cold dam/cold pen)

For chest probably Pristine + Faceted + whatever, on an Elder base for % Dex with potential high life/life % and + to socketed skills rolls.
This build is stronger than this other build? I'm debating between your amazing build and this another build.

https://pastebin.com/GKQ3ykBc
"
Tai wrote:
This build is stronger than this other build? I'm debating between your amazing build and this another build.

https://pastebin.com/GKQ3ykBc

Scourge arrow is very weak for clear, do not use it for main clear
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Sep 15, 2018, 3:11:09 AM
Which fossil can give the socketed attacks deal 20% more damage modifier?
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Which fossil can give the socketed attacks deal 20% more damage modifier?

Faceted.
Details and filters for weapons can easily be applied at
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Disagree on it being "crap with low gear", getting high dex gear is easy and scales very well into endgame, this build can easily farm red maps without any kind of heavy investment. Of course it depends on how comfortable you are with bows and your custom setup.

Scaling this build well for endgame bosses requires both currency and the ability to check your own setup and adjust in PoB. That, again, goes for most builds however, there is a natural barrier to overcome there (which is why we don't get Starforge and Watcher's Eye for 5c in week 1 of a league).

When i said low gear , it's on an SSF perspective, you need a full dex oriented gear to scale the build, and that can be tricky in SSF to find gear with enough life + resist and good dex roll as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info