[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

is this a good bow for this build ?
What the "Watcher's eye" jewel will be nice for this build? Or not needed?
Might have a nice amu for this build ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2194646

"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Aug 24, 2018, 6:02:30 PM
Hey, Thank you so much for the guide!

However I'm having issues with my gear as I'm unable to even come close to the amount of dps of the og pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/PgHTxBuf
(my current char)

I have similar bow,chest piece, jewellery (except maybe the ring) in terms of dps when I copy my gear into the OP's pob. Yet I'm struggling to break even 4.5m shaper dps with barrage vs the 13mil shaper dps.

Of course I could get a +1 hyrri's, but that still only puts me at like 4.8m (or a 600k dps boost) the dps of the OP.

Any help is appreciated.

Here's some gear for reference.

Last edited by ZebberZ on Aug 25, 2018, 8:02:35 AM
I have little experience in the meta-crafting mods. Whats the most efficient way to get the two required mods?

I start from a magic bow with the 3-5 cold damage per 10 dex prefix only.

How do you craft the 20% to double damage hybrid mod from there?

Is: craft "cannot change prefix" (suffix), regal, exalt, the correct sequence to get the double damage mod ? Scour if it ia not there and start over ?

"
ZebberZ wrote:
Hey, Thank you so much for the guide!

However I'm having issues with my gear as I'm unable to even come close to the amount of dps of the og pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/PgHTxBuf
(my current char)

I have similar bow,chest piece, jewellery (except maybe the ring) in terms of dps when I copy my gear into the OP's pob. Yet I'm struggling to break even 4.5m shaper dps with barrage vs the 13mil shaper dps.

Of course I could get a +1 hyrri's, but that still only puts me at like 4.8m (or a 600k dps boost) the dps of the OP.

Any help is appreciated.

Here's some gear for reference.

Cold pen instead of slower proj. Also if you get a few jewels like in the OP (Dex, AS, Cold damage) with all res, you can get a better second ring. Also pick up the King of the Hill node and get a different pair of gloves. I believe the Maligaro's Virtuosity with crit implicit is better than yours (I have 6mil dps on PoB with my gear compared to yours).

Edit: I just ran my build through the OP and I have 8.5mil dps. Not sure if he's doing something weird or what. Not very familiar with PoB
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Last edited by FamilyManZed on Aug 26, 2018, 5:22:52 PM
MY BODY AND I ARE SO READY TO TEST THIS BUILD :D
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I make this!))) 980 Dex.

All resistance = 144, 144, 144 - Wise Oak full work.

Need only 6l on bow and body.
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Sep 6, 2018, 2:55:40 PM
Does this still work on 3.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info