[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

This is not my main character and i know, need buy the helm/quiver with +1 projectiles but.... Why i barely do damage to guardians?
Is my gear to shit or is fully game-play issue? '-'

Other than 6-linking weapon/chest (which I'm holding off on doing as I plan to drop the currency for better endgame gear; no point in wasting fuse to 6L), what direction do I go now?

I'm thinking of buying a bow, then depending on crit, I can pick my gloves. Then I will look at chest armor. Then go after rings/boots. After that I'll start looking at a +1 arrow quiver and helm enchant.

Sound logical? Or is there a better suggestion?
"
kamidak wrote:
Spoiler

This is not my main character and i know, need buy the helm/quiver with +1 projectiles but.... Why i barely do damage to guardians?
Is my gear to shit or is fully game-play issue? '-'

Your bow's attack speed is super slow. You're losing an enormous amount of damage by using such a slow bow. There's a reason why people use thicket bows. Your bow isn't divined either. It needs to be 3-5 cold damage no exceptions but honestly I wouldn't even bother spending divines on your bow. I would just buy a new bow.
Just made this. Im really new to craft, so i have no idea how to proceed. Do i just regal now and hope for attack speed? Becouse either way i can craft attack speed on it , right? is it worth doing any changes to this bow? or is it bad?

On the other hand, i made this as well. Is there anything i should do to this, or is it bad becouse it lacks the %dex? do i exalt it and hope to get lucky?

As i said , this is my first time crafting in poe, so im totally lost. I already have a bow and i dont have much currency to burn, so im doing things slowly. Please let me know what should i use on those, and if its worth using anything at all.

Thanks!
Had a lot of fun with the build, easily cleared all content in the game, but never tried Uber Elder. Used it to farm t16s til I could afford a HH now I'm gonna reroll.

Selling these, if anyone is interested hit me up.

Nice build.Very squshy :) Very fast high tier map mapper.Easy to kill guardians and shaper.Cant tank hit from high tier Monsters/bosses otherwise Will get one shotted.
Having a lot of fun with the build! Pretty much beats all content in the game with ease.

Was using this bow for most of the char:

but I just started crafting a new one and got this:

I probably won't mess with it until standard though. Thanks again for the build guide.
Crafted this bow and before I 6 link and multimod it. I was wondering if it is good enough or should I craft another one with a different base.

Last edited by Ryld12 on Apr 2, 2018, 2:38:49 AM
Last edited by 75hz on May 14, 2018, 5:09:59 AM
"Cheap"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info