Is Vladimir Putin a god? Or just a really effective leader?

"
K1rage said:
while this is true to an extent the average persons standard of living is much higher in the states or Europe than in Russia

You've never been to Russia have you? Haven't spent much time in Europe either. Standard of living going down fast in Europe, has risen considerably in Russia. Russia is like US in that there is lots of poverty in shitkickerville but more affluence in larger cities. Pretty good standard of living by Euro standards.
Censored.
Besides a couple of big cities and industrial areas, most of the rest can't cope even with the central european standards, western countries aside.

There was a noticeable peak of standard of living at the period 2009-2013, but sanctions mauled it down.
I had a talk with a russian recently, he told me that the drop-off ain't pretty. For comparison, a well qualified hard working construction worker in Moscow could previously earn 20-2.5K USD, while at the moment it's 500-800. In Moscow,ng is expensive as fuck and salaries has always been the highest among all other cities. Go figure.

I mean, at the moment russians pay dearly for their geopolitical ambitions. I don't say it's a bad thing and in a long term it's likely to pay off, but in short term it fucks common russians all over.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
K1rage said:
while this is true to an extent the average persons standard of living is much higher in the states or Europe than in Russia

You've never been to Russia have you? Haven't spent much time in Europe either. Standard of living going down fast in Europe, has risen considerably in Russia. Russia is like US in that there is lots of poverty in shitkickerville but more affluence in larger cities. Pretty good standard of living by Euro standards.

well its been a few years since ive been to few years but in 2011 I traveled across western europe and it varied from country to country Scotland/England seemed to be doing pretty well and have their shit pretty much together as did Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany. Now France and Spain were a very different story the seemed to be-going the wrong way and seemingly had serious issues

No ive never been to Russia, im just going by all the Russians on every freaking game forum that complain that they cant afford to upgrade their "potato" PC because according to them Russians make nothing lol

I mean by US standards im broke but I still managed a new PC recently
I dont see any any key!
Effective leader that doesn't care about what others say and that apparently moves on it's own and is not a servant of the elite. I wish politicians here weren't hung-up by political correctness and shamed of their own identity.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info