[3.3] CI Wandcultist - League starter - Fast mapper - Guardians on a 5L - Shaper down

Hi, thanks for the guide. I have enjoyed it a lot after respeccing from BV.

A Stygian belt is next on my list but I was wondering if you had any tips on improving single target as bosses usually take a few deaths to down and I don’t think guardians would go well.

Would a 5 link unique chest be better than a 6 link regalia?

Any pointers would be very much appreciated, character name is Snizflips
Any way we can use Inspired Learning jewel with this build with minimum es/damage sacrifice?
"
savs_1 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I have enjoyed it a lot after respeccing from BV.

A Stygian belt is next on my list but I was wondering if you had any tips on improving single target as bosses usually take a few deaths to down and I don’t think guardians would go well.

Would a 5 link unique chest be better than a 6 link regalia?

Any pointers would be very much appreciated, character name is Snizflips
Changing from 6L rare to a 5L will be a downgrade, so in this case I'd keep using a rare if I were you.

Gem levels and quality is important, I'm surprised you are level 91 but with only level 18 gems. With 20/20 gems you'd have another 25% more dps. Your gear in general looks fine, but I would keep an eye out on better Abyss jewels.

It is 100% worth it to spend as much on jewels as you would on other, more "visual" item like a chest piece. For example when I couldn't afford a 6L during the start of the league, I didn't hoard currency saving up for a big jump from 5L->6L - instead, I was spending 40c, 60c, sometimes an exalt on a single jewel. Wander's, no matter what type, will always get the majority of their dps from jewels. Just keep Ancient Spire, it's pretty decent.

Lastly, when you feel comfortable, recolor your Thunderfists to fit Pierce gem and change Poacher's Aim for an Abyssal :)

"
Any way we can use Inspired Learning jewel with this build with minimum es/damage sacrifice?
Socket by Witch is quite terrible if you need to take 4 notables with dual wielding or shield nodes, Shadow socket needs to take life and mana nodes which is useless for us, Duelist also wastes life and Endurance charges. So the only option that I see is Ranger socket, which isn't too bad. Frenzy might be useful even for some bosses, resists are always welcome, Crit and attack speed is alright and Heartseeker is pretty dope.

So, maybe this (tree level 90)?
Spoiler
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Jul 4, 2018, 3:52:34 AM
Looks cool. Could you please provide it in a way that it can be imported in PoB. Pixels and the amount of nodes and stuff makes it very hard for me to import the tree myself. And I don't count my own lack of concentration :)
"

Looks cool. Could you please provide it in a way that it can be imported in PoB. Pixels and the amount of nodes and stuff makes it very hard for me to import the tree myself. And I don't count my own lack of concentration :)

If you're looking for Occcultist IIQ farmer, im sure u could look up poeninja with Occultist and Kinetic Blast as filter.

It will show similar skill tree and builds with Inspired Learning excluding Headhunter users.
"
Myufumi wrote:
"

If you're looking for Occcultist IIQ farmer, im sure u could look up poeninja with Occultist and Kinetic Blast as filter.

It will show similar skill tree and builds with Inspired Learning excluding Headhunter users.

Not really, I just want to try something new.
Okay, this was a very cool build with SUPERHIGH survivability, but I'm bored and gonna respec to smth else. See you :)
how could i improve my current build? having a bit of trouble with bosses and just got oneshot by izaro

Having a bit of trouble with surviability and feel like my dmg is lacking.
Do you by chance have any suggestions?
https://pastebin.com/jXfiwm3g
"
hehebiheh wrote:
how could i improve my current build? having a bit of trouble with bosses and just got oneshot by izaro

Having a bit of trouble myself so take this with a grain of salt but here's a few suggestions.

1) You have crafted life on your ring and ammy change that for es % on ammy and flat on ring.

2) Your using a 5Link chest with under 300 es you can find a 5 link 400 + es chest for around 10c you might want to consider upgrading

3) Lv up a bit there a cluster of ES nodes you don't have yet this should help you greatly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info