[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

Hi, what jewelry do I use in this build?
what about using Loreweave Elegant Ringmail ?
How hard is to kill uber elder with this build compared to other builds? I really wanna kill this guy but Im not sure in what build invest my currency to do it and Im not very rich either (few exalts).

Do you think some builds can do it easier/cheaper (Im not talking about kills with some crazy mirror worthy gear, just stuff doable in leagues).
"
destinydesi wrote:
what about using Loreweave Elegant Ringmail ?

There's no point

"
Asag wrote:
How hard is to kill uber elder with this build compared to other builds? I really wanna kill this guy but Im not sure in what build invest my currency to do it and Im not very rich either (few exalts).

Do you think some builds can do it easier/cheaper (Im not talking about kills with some crazy mirror worthy gear, just stuff doable in leagues).

This is kind of starter build for poet's pen VD. You can change in to pathfinder VD later if you want no brain uber elder.

For uber elder it's doable but kinda hard because no kaom's root (immune to elder slow) and no dodging skill. SO if you really want to FARM uber elder, you would want RF jugg, chinsol bow or any slayer based build, or you can try my Sprinkler lead scion, link is in my profile.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
I'm going to buy my wacther's eye but I wanted to ask which one is the best one.
I haven't seen a uber elder one with 3 stats so yeah only combos of two stats available: All the usable stats are Fire damage, Fire pen, Fire leech, Crit multi, all with Anger
My current one:
Last edited by nezull on Mar 31, 2018, 2:54:55 PM
"
Giaocolam wrote:

This is kind of starter build for poet's pen VD. You can change in to pathfinder VD later if you want no brain uber elder.

For uber elder it's doable but kinda hard because no kaom's root (immune to elder slow) and no dodging skill. SO if you really want to FARM uber elder, you would want RF jugg, chinsol bow or any slayer based build, or you can try my Sprinkler lead scion, link is in my profile.

What makes pathfinder VD so good for uber elder? Im bad at making builds and could not find any on the forum with pathfinder.
My two cents in to this build. Playing it as a MF char. And its pretty good at this point. Like it more then EK nova.

Had level 90 inquis and level 90 elementalist. I actually would say that elementalist is better then templar. And if you play elementalist. Just go Elemental overload and take Heart of flame. Don't go crit. You will do more damage that way. I would even say a lot more.
Why would i need xoph's blood when rare amulet is better?

Dude, I need to have all my resistances the same because of the wise oak? or only the highest fire?
Spoiler

This build is pretty baller :D I just killed uber elder with it. It took me like 12 deaths to figure it out as this is my first character to attempt it. As much as flame dash sucks i use it for my movement skill and just run around the rest of the time with a double movement speed quicksilver flask. I decided to go Liege of The Primordial instead of shaper of desolation. shaper of desolation is useless on bosses and this build doesnt need to shock enemies at all to have good clear speed. With Leige of the Primordial and by using an ice and flame golems you gain an additional 40% increased damage for having 2 types of golems, and the golems buff is increased by 25%. also because i dropped shaper of desolation i also dropped controlled destruction for elemental focus, giving me a shit ton more damage against bosses. It's hard to calculate the exact dps, but it seems that when im fully buffed, with an enemy covered in ash and webbed 3 times with fenemus equipped i have around 2.5 - 3 million shaper dps. I use oskarm for clearing and fenemus for bosses.

This build also makes a freaking joke out of uber atziri, she doesnt even get to do anything.
Last edited by DumpsterDiver on Apr 20, 2018, 4:35:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info