[3.2] Muh Poet's pen Elementalist - 8k+ Hp - All content viable -Mapping,Uber Elder/Atziri, HoGM

Hey dude i am kinda building your build but i will change it any jewel ideas you can give me ?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Can someone please explain the enduring cry + cast when damage taken? Doesn't enduring cry no longer proc from cast when damage taken? I am so confused someone please help and explain!

I see you are running Herald, Andger, Aspect of Spider, and Clarity all at same time -- I have same gear but cannot cast clarity after turning all 3 auras on - I am left with 92 Mana and Clarity cost 208 when connected to enlighten -- Am i doing something wrong? am I simply too low level so my mana is low?
Last edited by Qrafty on Mar 19, 2018, 6:47:31 PM
"
Qrafty wrote:

I see you are running Herald, Andger, Aspect of Spider, and Clarity all at same time -- I have same gear but cannot cast clarity after turning all 3 auras on - I am left with 92 Mana and Clarity cost 208 when connected to enlighten -- Am i doing something wrong? am I simply too low level so my mana is low?

Your profile is private so no one here will be able to help you figure it out. Make sure you have a level 3 or 4 Enlighten, his Watcher's Eye also gives him max mana and mana regen when using Clarity. If you don't have both of those it's not worth using the Aspect of Spider, he only really uses Clarity because of the Watcher's Eye.
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Currently at 33% Cooldown speed. what is my APS cap?

around 4.7 at max frenzy charges. You can test your APS by put your VD on hotkey and check if there's cooldown choking when you attack at full frenzy charges.

Why 4.7? Doesn't the calculation come from 250ms * .67(because i have 33% cdr) which is 167.5 then divide that by 1000ms which gets you 5.7?
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:

Why 4.7? Doesn't the calculation come from 250ms * .67(because i have 33% cdr) which is 167.5 then divide that by 1000ms which gets you 5.7?

It's not cooldown reduction. It's cooldown recovery speed. Therefore it works different. With 33% more recovery speed it takes 1 second for 1.33 seconds of the cooldown to pass (the speed is increased). So you have to divide 250ms by 1.33. That will result in ~188ms. This would equal about 25% cooldown reduction.

By my calculation this would mean your attack speed should not be higher than 5.3 aps. Not sure why he got 4.7.
"
VersuchDrei wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:

It's not cooldown reduction. It's cooldown recovery speed. Therefore it works different. With 33% more recovery speed it takes 1 second for 1.33 seconds of the cooldown to pass (the speed is increased). So you have to divide 250ms by 1.33. That will result in ~188ms. This would equal about 25% cooldown reduction.

By my calculation this would mean your attack speed should not be higher than 5.3 aps. Not sure why he got 4.7.

Thank you bae
I'm really interested in Poets Pen VD and have about 3ex to spend to get the build rolling. Maybe 4-5 if I sell a stat stick I'm using.

How far can this build go on that investment? Can it roll low reds?
Hi, i try your build, but i didnt understand how the spell works,
i have 2 poets pen, but i can't activate any skill (im level 12 ),
i have unearth in 1 poet and volatile dead in other poet.

Could you explain me where i'm wrong ? ty
Hi -

I decided to try this build, i'm liking it but i'm struggling where to find more attack speed, I have 30% cooldown recovery, but even with my charges and frenzy, I still barely push past 3 aps...

So not sure what I am missing, it seems drastic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info