International Piety Kill Event

How do you join, every time I click join in the client, it just selects the beast league with the normal options.
so normal people dont have any prize? even if they can join in?
We haven't had races in months, maybe even a year.
Now I get teased in fake joining one thatch for a handful of people that ill never watch.
I play sport, I cant stand to watch them.
So disappointed right now.
im upset why would i be interested in an event that i cant compete this race is a taunt for all players in my opinion, sry but this is just plain stupid. to have a register butten that wont let you register just makes it worse. i was looking forward to this race but its just nonsense
OK, why is there a button to join, but it starts you over in the bestiary league... If this race is invitation only, why tease with the Join button?!?
lol is this for real? this sucks
is that even possible to kill piety in an hour and a half?!

you all know so much about the game.. its been so many days till the start of beastiary league and i haven't even made it to kitava yet
maybe they just want to hurt our feelings, what happened here? Is it just not everybody want to stream 24/7 (no offense to streamers here this is directed to ggg) 99,9% of the player population can't even get a chance to compete here. why should i enjoy this 10 player race when the game itself was about being open for every player to deliver a real challenge. It's like getting rid of the real interesting part of the game / race.

Please bring racing back for all players instead of teasing us with player base restricted celebrity
races.
Inviting players to join the race but they can't participate. Such trolling.
Would be a lot more interesting if the people commenting weren't just watching the NA players. Not much of a race when you can only see one side.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info