[3.2] Cows Tectonic Slam Juggernaut / Budget / Uber Farmer / 1.5 mil+ DPS

"
Archybild wrote:
Hey, I hit level 78 and it's really so much fun and strong for now. I can run yellow maps easily. I need to upgrade some of my gear since this is my first char in beastiary, so i will grind more for better gears. I'll try to get a 6 link belly for chestpiece. And also in order to have %100 ele conversion i've Winter Spirit passive, so that now ele focus gem is more effective.

Nice dude. One of my goals for this weekend is to get 6L BotB or Astral. If you get to 90 I would love to see your path of building. Hopefully someone can get this build in the 800k DPS range =)
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 13, 2018, 9:45:22 PM

Cow's first 6L ever!

Starting to get into the teen maps now that I have a 6L. Just converted all my gems to +%20 as well. Once they are a bit higher ill post a new Uber lab with my almost complete setup (still need +HP jewels)
Hey again. I am 83 right now, I cant play that much during wekdays since I'm a working 32 years old grown man :) But I've made couple of equipment upgrades and build feels way more smoother after changes :) I can map tier 10 to tier 13 easily, did not try harder maps but will do on weekend,

"
Archybild wrote:
Hey again. I am 83 right now, I cant play that much during wekdays since I'm a working 32 years old grown man :) But I've made couple of equipment upgrades and build feels way more smoother after changes :) I can map tier 10 to tier 13 easily, did not try harder maps but will do on weekend

Grats on the BoTB buddy!

Let me know how you do against the Elder. I finally took him down but the lack of endurance charges really hurts and I died a few times. Also took out Atziri but got 1 shot a few times. I have more videos to upload later today
Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 16, 2018, 4:55:18 PM
Happy Monday all. So I just hit 90 and the build is mostly on auto-pilot from here out. My next goal is to hit 24 challenges for the league to get my back piece. With they way the higher level maps are dropping this league I probably wont push it much further

Some stuff I added today
1. I saved up all my beast collections till I hit 90 so there are 5 new bestiary crafting videos. Unfortunately I must have used up all my rng because I got jack and shit for drops

2. MY POB with all my gear/gems etc is now up. All i'm missing is 1 final jewel (7% life) and 1 more level to get another 4% life
POB Paste bin

3. Added some info about Oni in the Q&A. Worth a look since its a really popular weapon

The future?
1. Push some higher maps. I've been looking for T13-15 drops but unfortunately I only got 1 from level 88-90... At 15c a pop its crazy hard to finish the end game stuff

2. More Elder/Shaper videos. I should have 2-3 more in the next few days

3. I have a ton of fragments to run Uber lab, going to do about 15 full runs this week if I have time. That means I need to load up on some stark's to enchant lol

4. Anything you want to see? let me know

-Cow

Last edited by LessCowBell on Mar 19, 2018, 7:23:43 PM
Very nicely laid out build post, thanks for sharing! Gave me some ideas how to improve my current TS Jugg.
What makes 2 one handers less powerful than 1 two hander? I like the increased attack speed of using 1 handers. Is this build able to do all of the end game content just with more currency investment than a two hander build?
"
SoUDT wrote:
What makes 2 one handers less powerful than 1 two hander? I like the increased attack speed of using 1 handers. Is this build able to do all of the end game content just with more currency investment than a two hander build?

I think a DW Build is even cheaper and stronger than a 2H Build. Very good Weapons for DW are only 5-10c for MH (Ahns Might) and 5-15c for offhand.

Eg. this was my 12c offhand

My current DW Setup looks like this:

Costs till now:

MH: 1,5 Ex
Offhand: 5,5 Ex
Body Armour: 7 Ex
Helmet: 90c
Amulet: 1 Ex
Rings: 10c and 1 Ex
Gloves: 100c
Belt: 50c
Boots: 40c (because of liferoll and enchant)

My older, but much cheaper equip worked very well too:
"
Rake7 wrote:

Costs till now:

MH: 40c (5c with lower dps) - no upgrade planed for now. A 400+ DPS one will be around 5-10ex
OH: 12c - upgrade planed for a double "extra damage gained" roll will be around 3ex
Body Armour: 40c - upgrade planed to Craiceann's Carapace will be 8ex
Helmet: 90c - maybe upgrade to a Abyssus with Enchant after Body Armour, will be 5-10ex
Gloves: 100c - BIS i think
Boots: 40c - BIS i think
Ring1: 35c - no upgrade planed till i got a new Offhand and Bodyarmour
Ring2: 20c - no upgrade planed till i got a new Offhand and Bodyarmour
Belt: 10c - i guess i will upgrade this after upgrading Rings to compensate missing Resists

With the new tree i have only 5k HP. So i feel a little bit like a glass canon. But still missing a good body armour and ueber lab. So i think it will be fine in the end with around 6k HP.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 20, 2018, 2:32:37 PM
Hey can you give us a non PoB link for those of us who dont use Path of Building.

Thanks
Do people use two ahn's might?

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
SoUDT wrote:

I think a DW Build is even cheaper and stronger than a 2H Build. Very good Weapons for DW are only 5-10c for MH (Ahns Might) and 5-15c for offhand.

Eg. this was my 12c offhand

My current DW Setup looks like this:

Costs till now:

MH: 1,5 Ex
Offhand: 5,5 Ex
Body Armour: 7 Ex
Helmet: 90c
Amulet: 1 Ex
Rings: 10c and 1 Ex
Gloves: 100c
Belt: 50c
Boots: 40c (because of liferoll and enchant)

My older, but much cheaper equip worked very well too:
"
Rake7 wrote:

Costs till now:

MH: 40c (5c with lower dps) - no upgrade planed for now. A 400+ DPS one will be around 5-10ex
OH: 12c - upgrade planed for a double "extra damage gained" roll will be around 3ex
Body Armour: 40c - upgrade planed to Craiceann's Carapace will be 8ex
Helmet: 90c - maybe upgrade to a Abyssus with Enchant after Body Armour, will be 5-10ex
Gloves: 100c - BIS i think
Boots: 40c - BIS i think
Ring1: 35c - no upgrade planed till i got a new Offhand and Bodyarmour
Ring2: 20c - no upgrade planed till i got a new Offhand and Bodyarmour
Belt: 10c - i guess i will upgrade this after upgrading Rings to compensate missing Resists

With the new tree i have only 5k HP. So i feel a little bit like a glass canon. But still missing a good body armour and ueber lab. So i think it will be fine in the end with around 6k HP.
Last edited by SoUDT on Mar 20, 2018, 7:53:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info