3.2.0 Hotfix 8 Notes

3.2.0 Hotfix 8 Notes
  • Fixed a bug where Grandmasters did not drop loot.
  • Fixed a bug where two "Craft an Aspect Skill onto an Item" gave the wrong Aspect skill.
  • Fixed a client crash with Scorching Ray.

Last bumped on Mar 7, 2018, 5:40:56 PM
Ever since HotFix 7, all of the beasts in my menagerie have disappeared, and new ones I captured are not showing up (effectively rendering the blood altar useless). This is still happening post Hotfix 8.

GGG plz.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.0 Hotfix 8 Notes
  • Fixed a client crash with Scorching Ray.

Woohoo! Socketing SR immediately.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Any word on SR not stacking multiple instances now?
Last edited by XanthousQat on Mar 5, 2018, 1:43:02 AM
"
Kinmuan wrote:
Ever since HotFix 7, all of the beasts in my menagerie have disappeared, and new ones I captured are not showing up (effectively rendering the blood altar useless). This is still happening post Hotfix 8.

GGG plz.

We're working on a fix for this. So far, the examples we have seen are purely display issues.
Changing area or just waiting for a few minutes should bring them back. Of course, let us know if they don't return!
Whats about SR dmg no longer stacking?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Kinmuan wrote:

GGG plz.

We're working on a fix for this. So far, the examples we have seen are purely display issues.
Changing area or just waiting for a few minutes should bring them back. Of course, let us know if they don't return!

I went to my hideout and they returned, so changing the area seems to work.
Glad you keep working hard guys :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
XanthousQat wrote:
Any word on SR not stacking multiple instances now?

second league in a row my starter build has a critical bug... nice.
IMPORTANT THERE IS A BUG WITH SR TOTEMS AT THE MOMENT

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/823gqq/bug_scorching_ray_totems_damage_doesnt_stack

Damage from multiple totems isnt stacking!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info